Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Minecraft server 1.2 12 years, 1 month ago #31490

• Garner
  • Fresh Boarder
Wait- Max played on my account?

Re: Minecraft server 1.2 12 years, 1 month ago #31491

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
nah, it's already converted and working fine, problem is plugins arent getting ready, I already have a few running on the testing server, so I may update somwhere at the end of next week and restart the survival

Re: Minecraft server 1.2 12 years, 1 month ago #31492

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Tunes wrote:
nah, it's already converted and working fine, problem is plugins arent getting ready, I already have a few running on the testing server, so I may update somwhere at the end of next week and restart the survival

Well, Mchriss and another player joined earlier wondering why the server had gone vanilla, they were saying that if you go to Bukkit DEV build 2023 then all the plugins would be available for use.. (can go back to normal.. then update to the Bukkit official build release once it comes out.. that's probably the best option for the SERVER's sake.. not sure about for your sake tunes may be quite a hastle..

Re: Minecraft server 1.2 12 years, 1 month ago #31493

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
VooDoo wrote:
Tunes wrote:

Well, Mchriss and another player joined earlier wondering why the server had gone vanilla, they were saying that if you go to Bukkit DEV build 2023 then all the plugins would be available for use.. (can go back to normal.. then update to the Bukkit official build release once it comes out.. that's probably the best option for the SERVER's sake.. not sure about for your sake tunes may be quite a hastle..

You know, I also have a life, I know all about what's happening with bukkit and the plugins, and it's already in 2036 and will keep on going until an rb and ONLY after that most plugin dev will start to release new plugins, bu I also know some are working, some are halfworking, some are trashing servers.

So until then, and when I have the time to work a bit more on the server, it will stay as it is.

I may happen around Monday night or something.

Re: Minecraft 1.2.3 12 years, 1 month ago #31494

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
Already banned a few people for griefing...

Re: Minecraft 1.2.3 12 years, 1 month ago #31508

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
FrogyFace wrote:
Already banned a few people for griefing...

Me too.. and a few for racism..
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds