TOPIC: Minecraft 1.2.3

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Minecraft 1.2.3 12 years, 1 month ago #31451

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Hell... no.. yes.. who knows

Well, first server admin impression.. nothing works

SOOOOOOOOOOO

The map will come up whenever it finishes converting, its DEAD SLOW, since I started writhing and doing other stuff, around 1o mins, it's only 8% done...

Remember, it's free to mess the heck you want, cause as soon as I have the server running again with plugins, I will revert the map and reconvert again

So for now, just wait a bit, maybe I'll drop in bed and up the server tomorrow around 7h

meanwhile, take a bite at sp

Cya soon!

Last Edit: 12 years, 1 month ago by Tunes.

Re: Minecraft server 1.2 12 years, 1 month ago #31452

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
well, I decided to keep the server down until a decent plugin base gets updated, until then, stick really to sp, sorry.

Not a single plugin works atm.

Re: Minecraft server 1.2 12 years, 1 month ago #31466

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Well, as things will take its time, maybe more then a week or so, I've decided to start a vanilla creative server, so anyone willing to play there, have fun.

Remeber, there are no plugins, and if all goes well, it may be the future creative map

Have fun there

Re: Minecraft server 1.2 12 years, 1 month ago #31475

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
Some prick griefed the map and it gives the server a bad spotlight so if you ask me the server should be shut down untill all plugins are set and if possible get BB so we can check who griefed the whole map.

Re: Minecraft server 1.2 12 years, 1 month ago #31477

• Garner
  • Fresh Boarder
I saw Tuneses post about resetting map... do whatever you like. I did not put the lava there, but Sam and I made a little bit of a explosive house. I kinda expect a ban of somesort...

Re: Minecraft server 1.2 12 years, 1 month ago #31479

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
Just for letting max play your account you risk your self that you will get a ban...

Re: Minecraft server 1.2 12 years, 1 month ago #31483

• Garner
  • Fresh Boarder
I like that saying. If someone greifs 'You just let Max play your account!'. Anyway, when I do get a ban, how long would it be? On a completely different subject, I found Pothead advertising a server.
I can't make a new topic for some reason.

Re: Minecraft server 1.2 12 years, 1 month ago #31486

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Garner wrote:
I saw Tuneses post about resetting map... do whatever you like. I did not put the lava there, but Sam and I made a little bit of a explosive house. I kinda expect a ban of somesort...

you saw my post about resetting the map? where? Cause I've been saying I won't reset the map

About the abortion who stuffed lava everywhere, I don't give a crap about it, the server is just there to avoid being offline, so that map is complete trash

And as I've told before, I might well just ban everyone joining with max nearby ip'address so I really get rid of the stupidity.

Re: Minecraft server 1.2 12 years, 1 month ago #31487

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Tunes wrote:
I might well just ban everyone joining with max nearby ip'address so I really get rid of the stupidity.
Ouch!

Re: Minecraft server 1.2 12 years, 1 month ago #31489

• Garner
  • Fresh Boarder
Phew. I saw some sort of post about resetting to map :/
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds