Bad mod is bad 12 years, 3 months ago #30518

2012-01-22_17.13.03.png

2012-01-22_17.11.48.png

2012-01-22_16.45.56.png

2012-01-22_16.41.29.png

'Nuff said about space.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Bad mod is bad 12 years, 3 months ago #30520

Wow amazing posts creeper. I will totally take a long deep though about this but while i do that how about u stop being a dirty troll on the server. All u do is whine about how gimp or me or frogs is abusing there power whenever we don't do something in your favor. Also those screenshots you took are really bad be cause i put a * in front of every cus i said so it wouldn't be a cus word, and in one of them u got your self swearing so good job . Next thing is that even though you and max don't say it you guys act like you should be mods and i should not be one. But the reason I'm one and your not is because: 1.Im actually trusted by most players on the server including tunes and all the mods. 2. I don't thrive on the misery of others like you do. 3.Ive played on the server for like almost as long as Gimp and i have no idea about voodoo (which is like 7 or 8 months i think.) So I hope next time you try to complain about me get good evidence and get more people to like you (Your Karma is a higher negative number than ur posts is positive :p). O ya didn't mean for this 2 be a rage comment just thought i would tell the truth.
Im A Cow In Space.......... I Win :p

file:///Users/patel/Desktop/400cosmocow.jpg
Last Edit: 12 years, 3 months ago by Space_Cowboy0001.

Re: Bad mod is bad 12 years, 3 months ago #30521

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
all these screenshots show is you teasing space, and space retaliating. nothing worth acting upon.
GIMP!!!

Re: Bad mod is bad 12 years, 3 months ago #30522

Well Space, Nice rage comment btw. And, I don't want you to be mod so why add that? That's the whole reason of the thread. And yeah I do like to mess things up, that's the point of the server. And I have no interest in being a mod.

Re: Bad mod is bad 12 years, 3 months ago #30523

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Gimp wrote:
all these screenshots show is you teasing space, and space retaliating.

Called trolling gimp... also, where space said "*ape your face" it was because he was explaining something he said in the past (which I already raged at him about).

So, Everyone stop being silly

--VooDoo--

Re: Bad mod is bad 12 years, 3 months ago #30524

Why are you always calling me a bad mod then? And why are you and max always allying me a noob?

And its not called messing up when u make lots of people rage quit from the server.

Last Edit: 12 years, 3 months ago by Space_Cowboy0001.

Re: Bad mod is bad 12 years, 3 months ago #30525

Because you are. Again SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TRYING TO GET ACROSS.

Re: Bad mod is bad 12 years, 3 months ago #30527

Ok well whatever and it's fine that you think I don't understand what your saying but um whats the TeamSpeak info I just got it .

Re: Bad mod is bad 12 years, 3 months ago #30529

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
Why do you keep teasing space, stop being a jerk to him and space stop being an idiot to him(No offence)
Also, what was the argument about xlad about?

Re: Bad mod is bad 12 years, 3 months ago #30538

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Well, from an impartial view (because I haven't been on the MC server much), I would say that Creeper is just being a bit of an ass towards Space. That's my view anyway
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds