Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Frogy is OverPowered
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Frogy is OverPowered

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Frogy is OverPowered 12 years, 3 months ago #30363

Frogy used WorldEdit to take away our claimed end portal and move some things into mountains that were ALL claimed.

Re: Frogy is OverPowered 12 years, 3 months ago #30364

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
1. Tnt destroys any sort of portal(blocks not included) and we can agree i used lots of tnt...
2. You are like two guys in the faction and you cant claim that epic island all by yourself.
3. I've destroyed everything that didn't belong to you and it wasn't a stacture made by you.
4. You're are an epic griefer so look who talks.
5. "move some things into mountains" what...
6. Creeper dont lie it isn't a problem to see what was claimed and what wasn't and even if you can't tunes can see all the stuff i do with WorldEdit and what i spawn so live with it.

Anything else?

Edit: Your post count is the same as your karma just that the karma has a little - next to it
Last Edit: 12 years, 3 months ago by FrogyFace.
The following user(s) said Thank You: masteraviv13

Re: Frogy is OverPowered 12 years, 3 months ago #30366

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Creeper155 wrote:
Frogy used WorldEdit to take away our claimed end portal and move some things into mountains that were ALL claimed.

Gotta a complain? need full coordinates so I can investigate.

Frogy isn't overpowered, as he can't bypass faction rules, however worldedit does transverse factions.

It's legit I gave an ender portal to you.

So if you really want me to investigate, give me coords and I can take a look at logs and maps to come to conclusion.

Re: Frogy is OverPowered 12 years, 3 months ago #30368

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
I'll give you the cords ingame id you want also you'll see with /lb that i've placed tnt behind the portal so once it will blow up it will destroy the portal
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds