Sub-forums and mod list
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sub-forums and mod list

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Sub-forums and mod list 12 years, 7 months ago #27103

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Just thinking, wouldn't it be a good idea for each faction to have their own sub-section in the minecraft forum to allow them to chat? It would allow those who aren't on when others are to converse and make plans with each other and help build a bit of a better faction in my eyes

Also I noticed there are quite a few threads on mods which means I'm not too sure what is exactly on the servers... A list of the active mods would help clarify this (since I hear there's a currency mod and a shopping one but haven't seen any shops or anything about money so far)

Re: Sub-forums and mod list 12 years, 7 months ago #27105

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
Che ken wrote:
Just thinking, wouldn't it be a good idea for each faction to have their own sub-section in the minecraft forum to allow them to chat? It would allow those who aren't on when others are to converse and make plans with each other and help build a bit of a better faction in my eyes

not rlly, the majority of people on survival dont use the forums and can already do faction only chat ingame
GIMP!!!

Re: Sub-forums and mod list 12 years, 7 months ago #27107

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Aye but it would encourage them to use the forums (It's here to be used no?) and it would allow communication between any players that aren't online at the same time whilst keeping the faction privacy. In other words all members would be involved in plans/discussions instead of the few that are on at the time
Last Edit: 12 years, 7 months ago by Che ken.

Re: Sub-forums and mod list 12 years, 7 months ago #27109

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
suppose couldnt hurt
GIMP!!!

Re: Sub-forums and mod list 12 years, 7 months ago #27116

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Che ken wrote:

Also I noticed there are quite a few threads on mods which means I'm not too sure what is exactly on the servers... A list of the active mods would help clarify this (since I hear there's a currency mod and a shopping one but haven't seen any shops or anything about money so far)

Hello Che, and thanks for the ideas, about the mods, basically every player use mcmmo without knowing it, jut raising levels and playing uses the mod, right button to use the weapon skill and thats it!

Factions sections is kinda hard, it would make me create a group for each faction (manually) and assign players to it, I don't have the time for it, sorry... (maybe I can find something else)

Money exists on the server, shops were disabled cause they were causing problems with 1.8.1 update and the mod, laggin the server as hell.

I was supposed to make a decent minecraft page on the menu where it says minecraft, but then again, time is lacking...

Other players mods include residence, but that requires stupid ammounts of Crafts (because I configured it that way) to buy land, but with a faction, that can be done too.

In fact, the most usefull mod on the server is Factions, /f help will tell all there is know about it.

I will be adding the paid2mine again so people earns crafts while mining, and can latter buy stuff at the spawn shop or from player shops.

Re: Sub-forums and mod list 12 years, 7 months ago #27125

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Thanks Tunes, if needed I'm always willing to help, just as I did previously with the gg server before I went off to college. I'm sure finding all the people in each faction on the forums shouldn't be *too* hard (He says lol) and adding any others would be a matter of when they introduced themselves on the forums. Same with a minecraft page, if I have the info I can see what I can do (No job, no college, no driving for the next week... I need something to do!)

Is the money the 'crafts interest' that occasionally pops up?

EDIT: I see that it is
What mod is the shop? iconnomy?
Last Edit: 12 years, 7 months ago by Che ken.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds