Re: Pokemon!!! 12 years, 8 months ago #25852

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
may i be the first to say ZOMG WANT!!!
GIMP!!!

Re: Pokemon!!! 12 years, 8 months ago #25853

• NEZ
  • Gold Boarder
hmmm, yes, i saw an earlier version of this on captainsparklez channel, and this is a big improvement i guess, because in the old one you could only pick up animals with the pokeballs
Hic canet erranté Lunam, Solis; labores Arcturù;, pluuias; hyad. géinos; trióes.

Re: Pokemon!!! 12 years, 8 months ago #26323

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
Funny that dewy told me about this mod a few hours before this thread way made xD
Great mod btw ;3

Re: Pokemon!!! 12 years, 8 months ago #26328

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
FrogyFace wrote:
Funny that dewy told me about this mod a few hours before this thread way made xD
Great mod btw ;3

dewy lives !!! havnt seen him in ages, naturally i assumed he had died of natural causes that would later be discovered to be a sneaky german man with a murderous habit and author to several books including "Nein Fra Hatzfuf" and "How To Eat Your Family With A Rusty Spoon" co-author salad fingers.
GIMP!!!
Last Edit: 12 years, 8 months ago by Gimp.

Re: Pokemon!!! 12 years, 8 months ago #26334

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
Gimp wrote:
FrogyFace wrote:
Great mod btw ;3

dewy lives !!! havnt seen him in ages, naturally i assumed he had died of natural causes that would later be discovered to be a sneaky german man with a murderous habit and author to several books including "Nein Fra Hatzfuf" and "How To Eat Your Family With A Rusty Spoon" co-author salad fingers.

If you dont see someone for a long time doesnt mean he died...
Or does it!

Re: Pokemon!!! 12 years, 8 months ago #26335

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
FrogyFace wrote:
Gimp wrote:
FrogyFace wrote:
Great mod btw ;3

Or does it!

it does
GIMP!!!

Re: Pokemon!!! 12 years, 8 months ago #26336

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
Gimp wrote:
FrogyFace wrote:
Gimp wrote:
FrogyFace wrote:
Great mod btw ;3

Or does it!

it does

True

Re: Pokemon!!! 12 years, 8 months ago #26338

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
he's on steam a lot and that mod does look very fun to play

Re: Pokemon!!! 12 years, 8 months ago #26340

• Liquid Snake
FrogyFace wrote:
Gimp wrote:
FrogyFace wrote:
Gimp wrote:
FrogyFace wrote:
Great mod btw ;3

Or does it!

it does

True

last time i spoke to him he was really busy with that magazine of his thats why he hasnt been on css lately

great mod but meh i dont really like pokemon might try it out though seems great fun, will have to fix that HD water mod though . kind of crashes with the TMI mod installed lol
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds