Wednesday, May 08, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TWK Realms Minecraft Survival will be open!!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: TWK Realms Minecraft Survival will be open!!!!

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: TWK Realms Minecraft Survival will be open!!!! 12 years, 9 months ago #24723

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Noes defend our castle while we are away!!!!

Re: TWK Realms Minecraft Survival will be open!!!! 12 years, 9 months ago #24726

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
Tunes wrote:
No I didn't remove, I've tested it and gave me no problems at all!

find an empty space on the inventory, type //wand and it will give you a stick, left click for a corner and right click for the other corner, //espand vert and /region claim bla bla bla

I'm going to open the server to public builders tommorow morning, so don't complain if someone takes your buildings to cinders.

dont have permission to like any of that
GIMP!!!

Re: TWK Realms Minecraft Survival will be open!!!! 12 years, 9 months ago #24759

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
Is it open?
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: TWK Realms Minecraft Survival will be open!!!! 12 years, 9 months ago #24761

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Today by 22h GMT, I will make the newcomers enter the Players group, meaning, they will be able to build, they won't be able to mine diamond, use buckets with either water or lava, pick and use any diamond items, also no access to tnt.

So, who hasn't protected their whereabouts with worldguard, don't come crying cause a kid (like those two,remeber Frogy) just griefed your spot.

I hope this way we may increase the number of players in the server and maybe some join the TWK Community.

Re: TWK Realms Minecraft Survival will be open!!!! 12 years, 9 months ago #24762

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
Yay and Froggy protect the bloody place !!!!!

Re: TWK Realms Minecraft Survival will be open!!!! 12 years, 9 months ago #24766

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
substick wrote:
Yay and Froggy protect the bloody place !!!!!

are you sure?
i want more action on the server by killing players that try to raid us
Last Edit: 12 years, 9 months ago by FrogyFace.

Re: TWK Realms Minecraft Survival will be open!!!! 12 years, 9 months ago #24813

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
Yes but I don't want our farm to die also yes I want to kill people xD but then again it will be hard for them to move in the swamp so you will have the advantage over them Froggy

Re: TWK Realms Minecraft Survival will be open!!!! 12 years, 9 months ago #24839

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Ladies and Gents, the server is NOW OPEN

So, you can imagine the load of griefers coming in SOOOO protect your areas.

Re: TWK Realms Minecraft Survival will be open!!!! 12 years, 9 months ago #25239

• AL Azif
  • Official TWK Admin
RAGEE @!!!!!!1!1!1!111!

nobody told me about a survival server !!! after asking for it this long i don't even get a notification that we have one !!! and factions wait wot !!!! rage !!!!

/rage end

so ehm what's the info for the survival server D: ?

i want my hole in the ground T_T

Re: TWK Realms Minecraft Survival will be open!!!! 12 years, 9 months ago #25241

AL Azif wrote:
RAGEE @!!!!!!1!1!1!111!

nobody told me about a survival server !!! after asking for it this long i don't even get a notification that we have one !!! and factions wait wot !!!! rage !!!!

/rage end

so ehm what's the info for the survival server D: ?

i want my hole in the ground T_T

Tunes signtuares know all so does the minecraft menu at the top of the site
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds