Wednesday, May 08, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TWK Realms Minecraft Survival will be open!!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: TWK Realms Minecraft Survival will be open!!!!

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

TWK Realms Minecraft Survival will be open!!!! 12 years, 9 months ago #24602

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Hello folks!!!

The Minecraft Survival will be open access, meaning, no whitelist to build, so everyone, including GRIFERS will be able to mine, place and destroy blocks.

However, they won't have access to lava, lava buckets, water buckets, flint'n'steel (lighters) and be able to mine diamonds.

So, for all current regulars on the creative which most are also playing on the survival, will be given Moderator access, meaning, have access to all the current features (factions, mcMMO and everything related to economy), AND WorldGuard and also be able to kick and ban players.

Worldguard is the mod you'll want to use to protect your terrain, buildings'n'stuff.

Its pretty easy, all you must do is to take a look at this pdf

cloud.github.com/downloads/sk89q/worldgu...ldguard_ref_rev2.pdf

Not all commands work due to permissions

So, now there are 4 groups
Players, the default, they have mcMMo and factions I'll have to think first, maybe it will go into R or P with the restrictions stated above.

TWK-R - Users who gave the trouble of registering on our site, so they have all the features

TWK-P Premium users with WorldGuard access

TWK-MOD - Premium + kick and ban

Admins.. me

So please, before I turn the players (so able to edit the map in non claimed aread) into the default group, please use worldguard to protect your creations!

If you have doubts about the commands, please post all here.

If I missed anyone from messing up with the groups, please post here and I'll sort it.

If I missed anything, please post here too!

I expect to open the server by 26th July.

Re: TWK Realms Minecraft Survival will be open!!!! 12 years, 9 months ago #24605

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Maybe we will have faction wars now xD

Re: TWK Realms Minecraft Survival will be open!!!! 12 years, 9 months ago #24606

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
Finally some action

Re: TWK Realms Minecraft Survival will be open!!!! 12 years, 9 months ago #24610

• Liquid Snake
sweet might actually start playing more mc when it will be open and blow stuff up with tnt launchers!

Re: TWK Realms Minecraft Survival will be open!!!! 12 years, 9 months ago #24612

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
great, but is the land buy fixed? i still have the problem of alot of land and little power
GIMP!!!

Re: TWK Realms Minecraft Survival will be open!!!! 12 years, 9 months ago #24618

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
Liquid Snake wrote:
sweet might actually start playing more mc when it will be open and blow stuff up with tnt launchers!

im with you!

Re: TWK Realms Minecraft Survival will be open!!!! 12 years, 9 months ago #24632

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Gimp wrote:
great, but is the land buy fixed? i still have the problem of alot of land and little power

Then you play with what you have

Gimp, I can only say, give it a spin and tell me if it works fine, I haven't tested non-admin side of it, seems to exist a bug with the Crafts cost to economy, so, I think its free to claim land with worldguard, but its more effective and more tested for what it does!

There is a 30000 blocks limitation.

Re: TWK Realms Minecraft Survival will be open!!!! 12 years, 9 months ago #24651

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Come on folks, I don't see anyone getting its areas protected, I will open the server tuesday night, soo if massive griefing does happen, don't complain.

Re: TWK Realms Minecraft Survival will be open!!!! 12 years, 9 months ago #24652

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
ill give it a test

edit-cant even get it to wrk did u remove it from server?
GIMP!!!
Last Edit: 12 years, 9 months ago by Gimp.

Re: TWK Realms Minecraft Survival will be open!!!! 12 years, 9 months ago #24721

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
No I didn't remove, I've tested it and gave me no problems at all!

find an empty space on the inventory, type //wand and it will give you a stick, left click for a corner and right click for the other corner, //espand vert and /region claim bla bla bla

I'm going to open the server to public builders tommorow morning, so don't complain if someone takes your buildings to cinders.

Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds