Monday, May 06, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Ye Olde Survivale Servere Historye... E...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ye Olde Survivale Servere Historye... E...

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Ye Olde Survivale Servere Historye... E... 12 years, 10 months ago #23663

• Zorninphel
  • Senior Boarder
HEY WHAT MEMORABLE THINGS HAPPENED IN THE SURVIVAL SERVER :DDDDDD

jk, jk.

Actually was thinking because of the epic battle that happened between me, voodoo and frogy today (well, yesterday now- happy midnight everyone) we should have a thread dedicated to importand events that happen in the server.
The server history books, if you will.

First Entry now, I guess.

New Zornia
New Zornia is a small kingdom you will see if you look around when you first come into the server. It is a rapidly growing kingdom with rapidly growing power, being the most powerful kingdom at time of writing. The King of this land is Zorninphel, the first person to ever get a piece of wood on this land of Survivalia. His subjects include the loyal Sir Nez, who once ventured off deep into the unknown, risking his own life for his King, and the Squire Space, a loyal and trusted friend of the Kings. The kingdom is allied with King Gimp, of the GIMPS land. They are a relatively neutral kingdom, but will spring into action when action is needed, as shown in the Battle of Netherland, where land was taken from the Black Arm Gang.

More entries like this please! And sorry if I got any info wrong, I'm an idiot.
This signature needs to be about 20% cooler.

Rainbow Dash: Pinkie Pie? You asleep yet?
Pinkie Pie: No. Are you asleep yet?
RD: If I was sleeping, how could I ask you if you were asleep yet?
PP: Oh yeah! Hehhehw
RD: When we get to Appleloosa, d'you think we'll have to carry that heavy tree all by ourselves?
PP: What tree? You mean Loomberg?
RD: ... No. Fluttershy.
PP: Hehehe, Fluttershy's not a tree, silly!
Twilight Sparkle: What's going on?
PP: Rainbow Dash thinks Fluttershy's a tree!
RD: I do not think she's a tree! I just-
TS: Did you say she was a tree?
RD: No! Well, sorta-
TW: You know she's not a tree, right?
PP: She's not a tree, Dashie!
Fluttershy: I'd like to be a tree.

Re: Ye Olde Survivale Servere Historye... E... 12 years, 10 months ago #23678

• NEZ
  • Gold Boarder
Hic canet erranté Lunam, Solis; labores Arcturù;, pluuias; hyad. géinos; trióes.

Re: Ye Olde Survivale Servere Historye... E... 12 years, 10 months ago #23691

• Zorninphel
  • Senior Boarder
NEZ wrote:

You, sir, ust won the prize for the most pointful reply ever. Thanks anyway

RD: When we get to Appleloosa, d'you think we'll have to carry that heavy tree all by ourselves?

Re: Ye Olde Survivale Servere Historye... E... 12 years, 10 months ago #23697

• NEZ
  • Gold Boarder
Hic canet erranté Lunam, Solis; labores Arcturù;, pluuias; hyad. géinos; trióes.

Re: Ye Olde Survivale Servere Historye... E... 12 years, 10 months ago #23701

• Zorninphel
  • Senior Boarder
Don't you smile at me, Mr.

Guess, thanks to Nez, I'll be doing the second entry too.

The Downfall Of New Zornia
The peacefulness and stability of New Zornia was not to last, though. After being robbed by unknown people, New Zornia started to go downhill. They were running out of materials, and a previously faithful member left for another side. Sir Nez, after helpin the kingdom so many times in the past, got angry after everything he owned was stolen, so left New Zornia for another clan. The king was desperate for his knight back, so he ventured out to consult the Merchants (formerly the BlackArm gang). Unfortunately, he died.
His son, King Zorninphel II, pretended nothing happened and referred to himself as King Zorninphel I. The kingdom was going downhill fast, and with barely any materials, Zorninphel unwillingly offered the Merchants a peace pact. They accepted, and peacefulness has existed between the two Factions since. But New Zornia is still underdeveloped, and no-one knows what wi happen to Zorninphel and his loyal subject Space.

Re: Ye Olde Survivale Servere Historye... E... 12 years, 10 months ago #23703

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
For 1 Zorn, your guild has never been more powerful than the merchants, since the start we've had more members than you, our castle is huge with multiple chests full of diamonds, gold and other rare materials, we have AUTOMATIC piston farms of wheat, sugar caine, cactus and cobblestone, we have the biggest castle in the game and above it all we have the biggest cave in the game, we have currently 6 members all with 1500 crafts or more each, each member can have their own house with their own chests for private use (optional) all within the castle walls, we have a shop in which we deal needed items to players that need them for a price... we have an infinite water supply, we have many mushroom farms, we have found multiple dungeons and have tonnes of cd and saddles, we have a combined ammount of over 300 diamonds and well, you cant beat this can you?

sorry for the essay and perhaps making you feel sad but we have told you that the "Merchants" are the best and we offered for you and cowboy to join but, you rejected (and if you joined we would claim your old land and still allow you to live in it etc. if people try to claim it then we will attack them.

Anyway.
Thanks
--VooDoo--

Re: Ye Olde Survivale Servere Historye... E... 12 years, 10 months ago #23734

• Zorninphel
  • Senior Boarder
VooDoo wrote:
For 1 Zorn, your guild has never been more powerful than the merchants, since the start we've had more members than you, our castle is huge with multiple chests full of diamonds, gold and other rare materials, we have AUTOMATIC piston farms of wheat, sugar caine, cactus and cobblestone, we have the biggest castle in the game and above it all we have the biggest cave in the game, we have currently 6 members all with 1500 crafts or more each, each member can have their own house with their own chests for private use (optional) all within the castle walls, we have a shop in which we deal needed items to players that need them for a price... we have an infinite water supply, we have many mushroom farms, we have found multiple dungeons and have tonnes of cd and saddles, we have a combined ammount of over 300 diamonds and well, you cant beat this can you?

sorry for the essay and perhaps making you feel sad but we have told you that the "Merchants" are the best and we offered for you and cowboy to join but, you rejected (and if you joined we would claim your old land and still allow you to live in it etc. if people try to claim it then we will attack them.

Anyway.
Thanks
--VooDoo--

Oh, put a sock in it.

4 Realz though, it was just a mistake, and you should've written it in more of a entry-type way so that people would be encouraged to join, instead of making it sound like a ranty 'we have this, we have that' type way.
And btw, we were as powerful as you for a while. So ha.

EDIT: I stopped reading your post about half-way through because it was so bitchy, sorry if I missed anything important.

Last Edit: 12 years, 10 months ago by Zorninphel.

Re: Ye Olde Survivale Servere Historye... E... 12 years, 10 months ago #24024

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
8nd!

and voodoo you sound smart
Last Edit: 12 years, 10 months ago by FrogyFace.

Re: Ye Olde Survivale Servere Historye... E... 12 years, 10 months ago #24028

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
the only reason the Merchants are triumphing is because I'm in the clan

Re: Ye Olde Survivale Servere Historye... E... 12 years, 10 months ago #24033

• Liquid Snake
begin bitchy complains.
both of ya put a sock in it its a game no need to get so stressed over minecraft and be power whores dont sort this out with words but war! and let the better faction win
end bitchy complains.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds