• Page:

TOPIC: Interesting.

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Interesting. 12 years, 11 months ago #21339

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
Hello,

I just visited a server where they had like a "starter" zone for guests and than a room with 3 portals that teleported you to different worlds like survival/art/Battles and those 3 areas also got in front of your name once you teleported to that area like there is twkadmin on the server now. I think this would also be a great idea for our server so people can do any kind of thing mc has to over instead than only building.

M3ntoz
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Last Edit: 12 years, 11 months ago by M3ntoz.

Re: Interesting. 12 years, 11 months ago #21344

• NEZ
  • Gold Boarder
HMMMMMM, Interesting indeed. Sounds Fun ^^
Hic canet erranté Lunam, Solis; labores Arcturù;, pluuias; hyad. géinos; trióes.

Re: Interesting. 12 years, 11 months ago #21346

M3ntoz wrote:
Hello,

I just visited a server where they had like a "starter" zone for guests and than a room with 3 portals that teleported you to different worlds like survival/art/Battles and those 3 areas also got in front of your name once you teleported to that area like there is twkadmin on the server now. I think this would also be a great idea for our server so people can do any kind of thing mc has to over instead than only building.

M3ntoz

More MC servers to come m3ntoz just waiting for the tunes to start a playing

Re: Interesting. 12 years, 11 months ago #21354

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
its 1 mc world with different areas that you cant reach without going trough portal with all different functions.
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Interesting. 12 years, 11 months ago #21355

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
That is actually a really good idea in my opinion, it would save the cost a lot

Re: Interesting. 12 years, 11 months ago #21359

• Liquid Snake
really nice idea m3ntoz! , i was also thinking about a rpg mod for survival, it gives u skills to increase lets say the dropchance on getting a extra cobblestone stone block if ur mining lvl increases... or get extra roses from herbalism if u pick them
Last Edit: 12 years, 11 months ago by .

Re: Interesting. 12 years, 11 months ago #21374

Liquid Snake wrote:
really nice idea m3ntoz! , i was also thinking about a rpg mod for survival, it gives u skills to increase lets say the dropchance on getting a extra cobblestone stone block if ur mining lvl increases... or get extra roses from herbalism if u pick them

hint rpg coming soon tm

Re: Interesting. 12 years, 11 months ago #21377

• Liquid Snake
WOOT!! , ill defo play mc more with that stuff installed, btw there's also something called the hunger mod, it basicly requires u to eat , drink etc once a day or ull die of hunger... im not sure if this is a simple singleplayer mod or also a multiplayer but its worth looking into just to make survival whell... more surival

Re: Interesting. 12 years, 11 months ago #21385

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Yes the hunger mod is a multiplayer mod too, seen a few servers with it, but haven't really played it much (since the servers it was on were crap -_-)
Last Edit: 12 years, 11 months ago by Chifilly.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds