Well, I think this is the right forum for this
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Well, I think this is the right forum for this

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Well, I think this is the right forum for this 10 years, 10 months ago #35014

• 117derek
  • Senior Boarder
I don't know if some of you remember me. If you do, you probably remember me for when I was banned. I x-rayed, and was caught for the second time, and banned permanently. I fought and fought to tell everybody that I didn't x-ray again. I was trying to say "What kind of idiot would x-ray again after being given a second chance?". Well, I was that idiot. I was an idiot spamming the forums and the chat, trying to get back on the server. It was all a lie, as probably most of you could tell.
Anyway, I think I have matured quite a bit since then. In a week, I will be graduating from the eighth grade, and I am expected to give a speech to the whole crowd telling how I have matured. So hopefully I have matured.
Even though I was an idiot back then, and probably still a a bit of an idiot, I ask for your forgiveness. I would like to be accepted back onto the server with my current account. I swear on [Insert respected family member's name here]'s life that I will not x-ray on TWK Gaming again.
Please, please take the time to at least consider this. You can take all my MCMMO skills, all of my inventory, everything I have on that server. I just want another (third) chance to play Minecraft with this community. I still do understand if you say no.
Thank you for reading this far, and possibly considering this. Let the hate begin.

Re: Well, I think this is the right forum for this 10 years, 10 months ago #35015

• 117derek
  • Senior Boarder
Why isn't this showing up in the recent posts section of the home page?

Re: Well, I think this is the right forum for this 10 years, 10 months ago #35016

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Well, from the first and second time, you still haven't learned not to double post -_-

Anyway, since you were caught a second time, there's no way I'd give you another chance, but it's not just up to me

Re: Well, I think this is the right forum for this 10 years, 10 months ago #35017

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
tl;dr
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Well, I think this is the right forum for this 10 years, 10 months ago #35018

I think this is the 3rd or 4th time you have come on saying you have grown up or matured for whatever reason; For all i know you could have changed ad could be a nice guy, BUT you were given a seconded chance and you lost it. So in my opinion no, u can't get unbanned.
Thanks,

GeneralDonno

Re: Well, I think this is the right forum for this 10 years, 9 months ago #35053

• 117derek
  • Senior Boarder
Okay, thanks for reading it anyway. Guess I'll keep looking for a new server.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds