Friday, May 03, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Scathe's application to join TWKgaming community!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Scathe's application to join TWKgaming community!

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Scathe's application to join TWKgaming community! 12 years, 10 months ago #23774

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
Hiya guys!!

Well the time has come where I have decided to try and be part of your community. For those who don't know me! I'm Matt aka Scathe, I have been playing cs since the beginning of time which you can see from my steam ID as this is still my original account. Used to play very competitively back in the day winning premier league of ED. Got tired of everything being so competetive and quit for a good 3 and a half years.
Since then im back and playing on your servers, as I purely just wanna have fun these days. (plus im getting old and losing my skill!)

Steam name: Scathe (rarely Warsong or Satedan)

Steam ID: 676036

Reasons for joining: Quite frankly, I love the atmosphere on your servers, love gaming with its members, I've made alot of friends within the community itself and others on the servers. Also knowing that the community as a whole supports its regular members is a good sign within.

Servers where I play: Well as you can see from my stats page mainly on twk wcs server, though I also frequent the twk gg dm server and your twk surf server! (though I am rubbish at surfing) Only time I go elsewhere is when your servers are down, mostly to the insanely annoying steam updates.

If you would like to pick my brains about anything else, feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer!

Thanks guys!

Scathe

Re: Scathe's application to join TWKgaming community! 12 years, 10 months ago #23775

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
nice application m8 , wear our twkc tags ( found somewhere on this forum lol )
and we will look into it asap

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke
Last Edit: 12 years, 10 months ago by colin1uk.

Re: Scathe's application to join TWKgaming community! 12 years, 10 months ago #23777

Good luck, heres a question for you ever thought about scripting for wcs?

Re: Scathe's application to join TWKgaming community! 12 years, 10 months ago #23778

• Liquid Snake
good luck with your application scathe! was about time you joined you damn dwarf!

oh and waltz i might be able to help out in a while im trying to learn how wcsmod works and script stuff but dont expect to much coz i cant understand it at all right now xD

Re: Scathe's application to join TWKgaming community! 12 years, 10 months ago #23783

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
yayage, good luck scathe
GIMP!!!

Re: Scathe's application to join TWKgaming community! 12 years, 10 months ago #23787

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
Finally Scathe I thought you would never make an application.
I guess you getting old means everything you do takes twice the time before it happens

Anyhow good luck with your application. Would be great to have you onboard

Re: Scathe's application to join TWKgaming community! 12 years, 10 months ago #23797

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
TheBlackWaltz wrote:

Hehe I have never tried it TheBlackWaltz, although I could give it a try with a bit of instruction hehe

Thanks guys for the encouraging replies there, its much appreciated

Ps. Supa > you trying to say im slow ?!?

Re: Scathe's application to join TWKgaming community! 12 years, 10 months ago #23803

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
Aaaaand since i was at work all day/didnt check the forums yesterday Welcome Scathe well, already said it once, but here i go again, welcome to our beloved place of love ;D

Enjoi!

-Reality
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Re: Scathe's application to join TWKgaming community! 12 years, 10 months ago #23813

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
Scathe wrote:
TheBlackWaltz wrote:

Hehe I have never tried it TheBlackWaltz, although I could give it a try with a bit of instruction hehe

Thanks guys for the encouraging replies there, its much appreciated

Ps. Supa > you trying to say im slow ?!?

warcraft-source.com/board/index.php/board,171.0.html
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Scathe's application to join TWKgaming community! 12 years, 10 months ago #23854

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
Thanks for that M3ntoz :p
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds