I think it is about time...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: I think it is about time...

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: I think it is about time... 13 years, 8 months ago #13916

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
Put me on reserve as im only available from 3-4 september
(also having played 0 games online, ill suck )

Re: I think it is about time... 13 years, 8 months ago #13925

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
I will be around SC2 late September only.

Re: I think it is about time... 13 years, 8 months ago #13926

• Tin
  • Official TWK Admin
wahat about a small intertwk sc2 lague P D )
I am the tart of TWK, accept no subsitute!!

Re: I think it is about time... 13 years, 8 months ago #13927

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
How about everyone do their 5 1v1 matches to see wich league they get into and then put ppl who end up in the same league against each other in the first game. That way you would face someone with similar experiance in your first match. More fun for all and less obvious who will win. Just an idea.
I know Im in gold but I think my skill is Silver/Bronze league tbh. Cause Im in bronze in 2v2 and im not the best in that team.

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: I think it is about time... 13 years, 8 months ago #13934

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
Johannicus wrote:
How about everyone do their 5 1v1 matches to see wich league they get into and then put ppl who end up in the same league against each other in the first game. That way you would face someone with similar experiance in your first match. More fun for all and less obvious who will win. Just an idea.
I know Im in gold but I think my skill is Silver/Bronze league tbh. Cause Im in bronze in 2v2 and im not the best in that team.

Err my thoughts are that it will be in a league format due to the number of players which have signed up. There will be two separate leagues consisting of 5 players. both leagues will be mixed ability. This means players get to play four matches each then when its finished there will be the final matches, this is where the players play the opponents in the other league who came in the same place as them. first vs first, second vs second and so on. With respect to whom goes in what group, i have a general idea of the skill of most of the contestants except for Vogon. So i will hopefully be able to create the two leagues with mirrored ability. I will get working on the leagues when i get some time.
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: I think it is about time... 13 years, 8 months ago #13936

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
eskimo wrote:
i have a general idea of the skill of most of the contestants except for Vogon.

Oh, just put me with liger... LOL

Also havent played online yet... My laptop that I took to Switzerland was able to play until I had about 10 units in game...
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: I think it is about time... 13 years, 8 months ago #13967

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
I think a late september date(or later) for this would be best as Blizzard has announced patch 1.1 in mid Sep. Would be a bit unfair if said patch came in the middle of the league with changes that might have helped some.

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: I think it is about time... 13 years, 8 months ago #13969

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
id say no1 cares at this point.

This is first try and its not like there is any prize. After patch we can do another one.

Re: I think it is about time... 13 years, 8 months ago #13970

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
liger wrote:

This is first try and its not like there is any prize. After patch we can do another one.

pfft, you will be lucky if i can be arsed to manage another lol. But if we leave it till late september, gives people who ain't played much a chance to play it more and also tunes will be able to play?
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: I think it is about time... 13 years, 8 months ago #13972

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
eskimo wrote:
liger wrote:

pfft, you will be lucky if i can be arsed to manage another lol. But if we leave it till late september, gives people who ain't played much a chance to play it more and also tunes will be able to play?

oh i was thinking how u were all set up and ready
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds