• Page:

TOPIC: OUR BF:BC2 SERVER

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

OUR BF:BC2 SERVER 14 years, 2 months ago #9694

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
The details for our server are below:

www.gametracker.com/server_info/81.19.214.83:19567/:2nguq6gt
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: OUR BF:BC2 SERVER 14 years, 2 months ago #9701

• Luckie
  • Official TWK Admin
Good stuff - surprised to see it was full at 2am this morning lol but that's always good! Looking forward to playing on it when I BC2 through the door It's been despatched this morning so shouldn't be too long!

Re: OUR BF:BC2 SERVER 14 years, 2 months ago #9722

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
lol, all good having a populated server but... I can't get on because it is soo full !
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: OUR BF:BC2 SERVER 14 years, 2 months ago #9723

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
eskimo wrote:
lol, all good having a populated server but... I can't get on because it is soo full !

Bear with me mate, I'll look into adding you to the reserved slots tonight. Was waiting for the release to actually figure it out.

DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: OUR BF:BC2 SERVER 14 years, 2 months ago #9729

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
okay, thanks a bundle. Although it seems i can't add the server to favourites
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: OUR BF:BC2 SERVER 14 years, 2 months ago #9734

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
Favs are broken, server history are broken aswell, but do a normal search and list by name and start at the back of the list and you should find it close to a list of TV2 servers. As I prefere vehiecles I rather play conquest, more vehiecles and more fun maps. Some of the Rush maps are too small for 32 players with too many bottlenecks. IMO Conquest is best for large scale battles but Rush is better with a 16 player limit. Maybe Squad rush is the way to go? Never tried it.

How does reserved slots work? Do we need to give you our player names? I think the player names are unique..

As someone so nicley put it today when I played. "Its a new era, there is no more "beta". Beta testing is done on release. Its the new way" This sums up both BC2 and AVP for me.

I even read a weapon description wich stated it is best when fired in a prone posittion, exept prone doesnt exist in the game

But I REALLY like the game even tough it aint polished. But unless I will be playing with you guys I think I will mostly stick to Conquest mode. Rush is too chaotic on most of its maps, to me anyway.

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: OUR BF:BC2 SERVER 14 years, 2 months ago #9735

• DreamState
  • Official TWK Admin
Johannicus wrote:
As someone so nicley put it today when I played. "Its a new era, there is no more "beta". Beta testing is done on release. Its the new way" This sums up both BC2 and AVP for me.

Loool, too true.

We hope to have reserved slots working soon but there seems to be a little bugginess in the servers as well as the clients. Due to the nature of the game, we've also had restricted access until recent. Vogon's been working madly to sort it out so fingers crossed - we think it will be name based.

If it works out community wise, we will probably have a variety of game types soon
Please excuse my posts .. I try, often unwisely, to write in E-Prime :S
They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

My SoundCloud

http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=4094&background=random

Re: OUR BF:BC2 SERVER 14 years, 2 months ago #9738

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
Oh, no rush. Keep up the good work =)

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: OUR BF:BC2 SERVER 14 years, 1 month ago #9777

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
Need some form of team balancing on the server, im playing at the moment and its like 16 vs 10 we cant even get out of spawn.
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: OUR BF:BC2 SERVER 14 years, 1 month ago #9783

• nOx
  • Fresh Boarder
VoGon wrote:
eskimo wrote:

Bear with me mate, I'll look into adding you to the reserved slots tonight. Was waiting for the release to actually figure it out.

idk how many players u can have on a BC2 server, but wouldnt it be possible to make a server for -TWK- members only aswell?
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds