Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: BF2 BC2

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: BF2 BC2 14 years, 1 month ago #10126

• slaB
  • Administrator
Prone is both a pain in the ass with all the campers, but I do miss it when a tanks drive by when you are running along the road...

Re: BF2 BC2 14 years, 1 month ago #10128

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Niccus, by sniped with a LMG, is the weapon medic has? like the 249 on css? That weapon does work like that, single shot is like a sniper... two shot and it goes spray and pray

About the bases one way.. well, you don't really only one way... most of them can be exited in other places too.

And yes... EA is pumping games like there is no tommorow, so things tend to come out a bit broken then they should, as a software developer (part of me is) I expect my own stuff to come out broken in some places too.. but then there is a period to recode some lines and fix the damne thing...

Maybe some companies take beta testing a bit way too far.. like Blizzard...

Re: BF2 BC2 14 years, 1 month ago #10134

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
From Killer

At around 15:30 (GMT) today, we will be rolling out the latest server update (R7) from DICE. This is an automated process and will take approximately 1 hour to complete.

Update R7 Changelist:

- Several common crash fixes. Especially those which have monitoring scripts that rely on the Remote Admin interface should see stability improvements.

- PunkBuster can send commands to Remote Admin interface (so 'pb_sv_task 0 -1 <stuff to send to admin interface>' works)

- Veteran-rank handling corrected (it was broken in R6 and possibly earlier)

- Switched back to Release version of the low-level networking library; less debug output but higher performance

- Increased the initial server reconnection interval to 30+rand(30) seconds

- PB GUID generation is now based on EA account IDs (it used to be based on persona names)
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: BF2 BC2 14 years, 1 month ago #10135

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Well, a few things are moving... however not yet client side gaming updates yet... lets wait and see what comes out.

Thanks for the info Vogs

Re: BF2 BC2 14 years, 1 month ago #10171

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Game Server Rank: 105th (98th Percentile)
Highest (past month): 105th Lowest (past month): 665th

Want to hit 100 percentile!!!!!
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds