Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ZM Server

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

ZM Server 14 years, 5 months ago #7977

• Demonic
  • Gold Boarder
Now that we have a great Zombie Mod server, how should we populate it? I've been on a coupla of times and had a great time, but there's to few players who know about it...
Any suggestions on how to do this?
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
~Bertrand Russell

Re: ZM Server 14 years, 5 months ago #7979

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
We are working on it mate, first we need to eliminate the random crashes we were experiencing (we're getting there as DS is working tirelessly on it and working closely with the developers of the mod to try and get to the bottom of the issue). Then its just a question of getting people on it really. I believe that it will be another highly populated one as soon as we sort all the issues.

As I have seen its a server that populates itself when few are on so for now the best idea is to invite your friends over (and if i'm online at the time and I have time I will certainly have a play on it as most will )
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: ZM Server 14 years, 5 months ago #7983

• Jonesy
  • Fresh Boarder
Ill be sure to drop in.

Re: ZM Server 14 years, 5 months ago #7993

• Demonic
  • Gold Boarder
VoGon wrote:
We are working on it mate, first we need to eliminate the random crashes we were experiencing (we're getting there as DS is working tirelessly on it and working closely with the developers of the mod to try and get to the bottom of the issue).

Oh, so that's why it disappears from time to time...
Well, you're doing a great job (DS and VoGon), I'll try to help and populate it
Maybe we could decide a set time when some of us will join. I donno just brainstorming
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
~Bertrand Russell

Re: ZM Server 14 years, 5 months ago #7998

• Lee.H
  • Platinum Boarder
Normally when we join the server, we get a few people in a matter of minutes, and they just keep coming

Re: ZM Server 14 years, 5 months ago #8000

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Tbh, I cant commit myself to a time frame to be there (so much to do and so little time...), but I think its a great idea to have a "Zombie Night", you dudes could go ahead and think of a day and time to be there regularly, and Lee is right, as soon as some are there it fills up easily.
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: ZM Server 14 years, 5 months ago #8004

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
One of the things I noticed about Zombie servers.. is that most of them are for 100 players... due to server hogging, having more than 30 with all other server full would result is something very sloppy

Just a thought

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds