Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jagger

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28369

• Deathkitten
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :D
Yeah i agree obv people are going to swear on accident, personaly i dont mind it as i swear to just not on the server but, its just when people go over the top about it

Peaceout homies

Alex is a Really Really Really Big Noob!

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28373

• xciting
  • Gold Boarder
Scathe which member breaks the rules?
But, as i think a looot of players and members will agree with me, i dont want to mute jagger each time he joins on the server. Do you think we are just imagining that he does not really stops screaming, if you please him to do?
Well, i think we should finish now before it gets out of control here
add me on steam dvx_starn1

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28381

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
Xciting, im afraid I wont drag people down individually to a public discussion. Those I have found have had their talk and warnings. It is up to them if they choose to heed those words or not. If any further action should however be needed on their behalf, it will be alot more drastic than previous action taken for obvious reasons.

Also whenever I used to join a public server the first thing I did was muted everyone on the playerlist with a mic to prevent any disruption to my gameplay. I do not feel that by simply pressing escape and opening the playerlist to mute someone "if" they happen to join a game when your playing is such a hardship for you to endure.

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28382

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
Met Jagger for the first time today, and i got a pm instantly asking if i was an admin/i could get an admin to join the server because of him, as they were complaining about his screaming/blocking the teles on crazyjump. They also told him to stop, but wouldnt listen.

As the map changed, so did he. He stopped screaming and talked normally, and if we can give him some time and explain to him that his behaviour isnt acceptable, i believe he can change.
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28383

• xciting
  • Gold Boarder
Okay, your right scathe
add me on steam dvx_starn1

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28393

What I mean to say is that swearing and flaming should be counted as different things, when someone swears, we should ignore it, when someone flames, that's when people begin to get annoyed, and it's just childish when someone screams "F*** F*** F*** S*** S*** F***" down the mic, but it's just as annoying as someone going "DAMMIT DAMMIT NOOB NOOOB GET OFF SERVER". There's not much that says flaming is against the rules specifically, but there are rules about swearing, I'm just suggesting it should be the other way round :3

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28394

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
On the server there is a rule that says no flaming or insulting people and there is also one that says no swearing xD tbh i dont see what's the big deal about being allowed to swear its only a small amount of words that your not allowed to say

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28401

• Liquid Snake
substick wrote:
On the server there is a rule that says no flaming or insulting people and there is also one that says no swearing xD tbh i dont see what's the big deal about being allowed to swear its only a small amount of words that your not allowed to say

hey people blow off steam when they say F*** this or F*** that once in a while , but i agree with a few others though swearing and flaming should be treated seperatly.

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28403

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Blow off the steam without saying it in chat

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28437

• Demonic
  • Gold Boarder
Scathe wrote:
Guys lets be serious now.... You will find kids playing this game, you will get peoples mic's screeching, you will find people that in general will just wind you up the wrong way, and who purposely make it their quest to ake your life hell. Its how you deal with it that defines you, and shows your maturity.

In Jaggers case, he usually "calms" down if i ask him to, and if not I deal with accordingly. Being admin I do need to keep his mic active to ensure he isnt offending anyone. Its also unfair to constantly mute him using admin when he joins as he, at the end of the day just wants to play and have fun like everyone else. You as an individual have the power yourself to mute him in the playerlist... I suggest you make use of this if it is really such a problem.

Not to mention as members of the community we lead by example, if you act like a fool in game... people are not going to respect you and will treat you accordingly. Which is another reason to portray yourself as best you can and follow "all" our rules set by the all mighty owners of our beloved servers and community. Which to be honest is pretty much common sense! Being a member does "not" mean you are allowed to bend/break the rules we have in place and will also result in punishment if found. (which you will be, we have eyes and ears everywhere!!!)

Anyway, im done for the moment. Just be good people!!! Its not that hard eh Winkat the end of the day... people just just want to have fun so why make it difficult.

Well, I believe the only reason he listens to you is that your an admin and CAN kick/ban/mute him. I've asked him a lot of times to just calm down and not use the mic (telling it's broken and we can't hear him and it hurts my ears) and kindly asked him to type instead.

After asking this of him about 20 times in less than 5 minutes I get annoyed and mute him myself since he's ruining my gameplay and fellow players.
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
~Bertrand Russell
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds