Saturday, April 20, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jagger

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28292

• JOE515
  • Junior Boarder
I know we try to keep this 'area' friendly but Jagger Juinor or what ever he goes by,
is there any chance to maybe ban him, no i joke but maybe a heads up to admins to keep a close eye on him? as he knows the server rules clearly but when there is no server admin on, he will break them, Yes i DONT have prove but i didnt relise he was going to swear when he did and it was on mic so u cant check chat logg which is a bummer, Also i use legoman race and as a joke i try to build a house and jagger is none stop following me and jumping on me, just annoying me.
He also doesnt talk on the mic he screams and no affence well actually i dont care if this offends him he sounds like hes 10 maybe 11 and it hurts my ears, It would be understandable if he didnt have a crappy £1 mic from somewhere like Tesco, So to mix it up he has a 10year olds voice with bad quality,

So in a nut shell, Admins keep a close eye on him please because when he slips up we have a fair reason to punish him,

~My rant done~
~ JOE 515 ~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Penguin

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28295

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
not a ban but if we could permanently mute that'd be great, i know where your coming from. he shouts down his cheap mic and it gets very very annoying. although u can mute him urself by esc-playerlist.
GIMP!!!

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28297

• xciting
  • Gold Boarder
ohh, i agree with you joe, because he is allways shouting in his mic..
i pleased "jagger" 40000 times to be quiet or not to shout in his mic, but..
it is annoying that people dont votemute him, so..
why does the admins do not mute him?!
dont understand where the problem is to mute him permanent
add me on steam dvx_starn1
Last Edit: 12 years, 6 months ago by xciting.

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28303

• Penguin
  • Junior Boarder
Best way of solving this problem for you're self is muting himSmile

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28304

• xciting
  • Gold Boarder
yeah, how can i mute him permanent?
dont want to mute him everytime he's joining
add me on steam dvx_starn1

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28306

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
Had to mute him a few times in the past few weeks , havnt been on this week , but a few players are going to get a shock when I come on .

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28310

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
He actually annoys the hell out of me. As Joe said, shouting down a crap mic, and to add to that, a lot of the time, not even in English (or at least so distorted it doesn't sound English) and I can't be bothered with having to mute him every time he joins. Also, yesterday I think it was, he was team spamming, so he would join Terrorists, then instantly join Counter-Terrorists and back again, and so on. You get the picture, which I think is just as bad as chat spamming and his mic spamming

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28311

• Pooky
  • Official TWK Admin
Thanks for the report, i'm not sure if there is a way to permanelty mute him, i'll look into it. ( EDIT : we'd need a sourcemod plugin, and there are no recent versions out there atm )

If he keeps doing it, he'll prob just be some kid who we don't need spamming on our servers anyway

Last Edit: 12 years, 6 months ago by Pooky.

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28312

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Tbh he ain't that bad. I have watched him under a different name as well and he doesn't swear that often, when he does, yes I think a ban but its is very hard to hear what he is saying when it is and When you tell him to be quiet he is. Also when I have been undercover there has been more than just him swearing, community members have been doing it as well, not gonna mention any names but that has to stop. I don't warn the community members about it instantly because I know you know the rules and it gives you a chance to abide by them before you get warned

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28313

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
Yeah I've noticed that . Things will change .

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds