Friday, April 26, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jagger

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28344

A little off topic here, but along the lines
I personally think we should allow swearing in our servers. The game is 12+, meaning anyone that plays should be old enough to hear and say a swear word. I mean, no one takes offence about these things, except maybe a kid's mum, and to be honest, they're not going to blame the server, they probably don't even know what a server is! And the likely hood of someone being young enough for that to happen is small, and the likely-hood of someone actually being offended by it is about 1/1000000. Unless we got some super Christian... but why would a super Christian (or someone similarly minded) play a shoot em' up?

TTP: ALLOW SWEARING FOR FCUK'S SAKE. (I'm very fond of the glasses company Fcuk, problem?)

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28348

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
PeanutAlmighty wrote:
A little off topic here, but along the lines
I personally think we should allow swearing in our servers. The game is 12+, meaning anyone that plays should be old enough to hear and say a swear word. I mean, no one takes offence about these things, except maybe a kid's mum, and to be honest, they're not going to blame the server, they probably don't even know what a server is! And the likely hood of someone being young enough for that to happen is small, and the likely-hood of someone actually being offended by it is about 1/1000000. Unless we got some super Christian... but why would a super Christian (or someone similarly minded) play a shoot em' up?

TTP: ALLOW SWEARING FOR FCUK'S SAKE. (I'm very fond of the glasses company Fcuk, problem?)

Nom nom nom, ill eat you Peanut

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28349

FrogyFace wrote:

Quiet, Face of the Frog.

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28351

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
PeanutAlmighty wrote:
FrogyFace wrote:

Quiet, Face of the Frog.

You are on to me
Now i shell hide in a wet cave with lily pads for the rest of my life
Last Edit: 12 years, 6 months ago by FrogyFace.

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28354

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
im kinda with peanut, i dont mind swearing and mainly only punish if they go beyond the occassional "awww fuck you" in a joking way to more direct insults
GIMP!!!

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28356

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
I kind of agree with that too, but that's because i'm prone to swearing too
And also i'm sure CSS is 16+

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28357

• Deathkitten
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :D
yes i do agree with that everyone swears but allowing people to swear some people will take offence to it even if its not ment in that way to be honest alot of people have sed they dont like it and belive me alot of people have taken it the wrong way and to prevent this from happeneing just no swearing! since people have sed that they enjoy it more now! so its hard to decided what to do really

But hay ho most of the players like then environment it is now so i reckon we shoudl just carry on the way we have been told

Alex is a Really Really Really Big Noob!

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28358

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Yeah, I agree no swearing is the way to go, but it's bound to come out at some point, it's unavoidable really (well at least in my eyes it is). I actually have no idea where this reply was going, so I'll end it there

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28363

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
i don't mind a little swearing , only problem is when someone swears others follow , then it gets worse until it gets out of control .
ie flaming.

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28366

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
colin1uk wrote:
i don't mind a little swearing , only problem is when someone swears others follow , then it gets worse until it gets out of control .
ie flaming.

Ehem, kick
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds