Monday, April 29, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jagger

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28314

• reacT
  • Expert Boarder
To be honest, i think the only issue with this lad is that he screams down his microphone, which technically, he may not even be screaming, his gain could just be too high on his 50p microphone, my two cents is; he doesn't hurt anybody when he's quiet, we can barely understand or comprehend what he says, and i doubt anyone that would take offence to his "language" would even know he is swearing. i personally, just think it should be down to the player(s) to mute him if they do so wish. but i believe no punishment is in order, 9/10 times if i ask him to be quiet, he will do so and apologise, but as his only way of communicating (have you seen him type?), his mic skills appear better than his typing skills. i think we should just try to get on with him a bit more, if you ask him to stop something, i'm sure he will do so.

Join the League of Legends and Start playing!

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28315

• xciting
  • Gold Boarder
no.. if you tell him to be quiet he is..for a few seconds !
btw, i dont think he is allowed to play this game, cuz he sounds like 12 or whatever

and i think its very unfair to ban or kick people, who swear a little bit or flame, and let someone still play, who ignores warnings, votemutes, etc and shouts in his mic. (this is more annyoing and disturbing, than for example a short "fuck", i dunno)
add me on steam dvx_starn1
Last Edit: 12 years, 6 months ago by xciting.

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28318

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
One thing we have to understand is that he is 12, he is probably immature and thinks talking on a mic makes him sound more grown up and cooler. Also it ain't our choice if he should be playing the game, it is his and his parents. Yes if he continues spamming and doesn't be quiet when we tell him and mute him then we should give him a short ban to get the message across. The other thing is that he is trying to have fun by using his mic, when you kill him he will say something like aww dam you jokingly and yes he will occasionally say awww fuck you, jokingly again which we will tell him to not swear if we hear that.

And like what has already been mentioned, mute him through the menu's and have fun

Also stay nice and you may receive some

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28324

• xciting
  • Gold Boarder
hm.. some admins are kicking u if you say fuck jokingly or something like that...in some points very unfair
add me on steam dvx_starn1

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28326

• Hunter
  • Gold Boarder
  • Hello!
xciting wrote:
i pleased "jagger" 40000 times

I lol'd

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28327

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Well xciting that's what should be happening, I am too lenient with it tbh but I still warn people for saying it and tell them not to say it and if they are insulting people I will kick and if they join back I will tell them why they are kicked

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28328

• Hunter
  • Gold Boarder
  • Hello!
I usually mute Jagger if he talks too much. There's only so much people can put up with. People even ask him to be quiet...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28331

• JOE515
  • Junior Boarder
I ask him to be quite and he is for maybe a round,, then hes off screaming again, Who ever says mute him.. Muteing him isnt going to stop him blocking me in a coner or jumping on my head now is it

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28337

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
Guys lets be serious now.... You will find kids playing this game, you will get peoples mic's screeching, you will find people that in general will just wind you up the wrong way, and who purposely make it their quest to ake your life hell. Its how you deal with it that defines you, and shows your maturity.

In Jaggers case, he usually "calms" down if i ask him to, and if not I deal with accordingly. Being admin I do need to keep his mic active to ensure he isnt offending anyone. Its also unfair to constantly mute him using admin when he joins as he, at the end of the day just wants to play and have fun like everyone else. You as an individual have the power yourself to mute him in the playerlist... I suggest you make use of this if it is really such a problem.

Not to mention as members of the community we lead by example, if you act like a fool in game... people are not going to respect you and will treat you accordingly. Which is another reason to portray yourself as best you can and follow "all" our rules set by the all mighty owners of our beloved servers and community. Which to be honest is pretty much common sense! Being a member does "not" mean you are allowed to bend/break the rules we have in place and will also result in punishment if found. (which you will be, we have eyes and ears everywhere!!!)

Anyway, im done for the moment. Just be good people!!! Its not that hard eh Winkat the end of the day... people just just want to have fun so why make it difficult.

Re: Jagger 12 years, 6 months ago #28341

• Deathkitten
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :D
When i do see him on and yes his mic is annoying but i always tell him to calm down a lil and hes ine he does hes just happy to play. I never had many problems with him yes he sed fuck jokingly on the odd occasion but who dosent and yes i have sed to people not to swear point blank even in joke cause some people dont take things as a joke and think its fair that people do not swear at all. I have had people saying oh why did i get slayed for swearing but this person didnt,then they sed oh it was all in joke however the person that got slayed still didnt think it was fair and i dont either. I try to tell people not to swear point blank in joke or not. However i also do understand that people might do it on accident even if there mic is push to talk.

I have seen that there still are a few moment on the server were people do flame a lil and swear but i have seen a big improvement and i have even had people messaging me to say a big thanks to all the admins cause people are starting to like playing on the server again

so well done guys...still got some immature brats though

Alex is a Really Really Really Big Noob!
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds