Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unholy Entity

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Unholy Entity 12 years, 9 months ago #24831

M3ntoz wrote:
TheBlackWaltz wrote:
Yeah you see my opinion of this "stuck in a prop" is a glitch as should be dealt with where possible.

you want me to restrict the race on that map?
+ Waltz: Fix motd pls, ty

Come on google talk today and ill see what I can do (as its fine for me.)

Re: Unholy Entity 12 years, 9 months ago #24845

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
As i mentioned, any race which has that capability to switch places with someone can do that "stuck in a prop" on any map they like! Not just this map....

So if the issue is of people getting stuck then... personally i think if thats the case of the majority the race needs to be removed and not just restricted from a map here n there.

Re: Unholy Entity 12 years, 9 months ago #24848

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
Scathe wrote:
As i mentioned, any race which has that capability to switch places with someone can do that "stuck in a prop" on any map they like! Not just this map....

So if the issue is of people getting stuck then... personally i think if thats the case of the majority the race needs to be removed and not just restricted from a map here n there.

isnt it against the rules to intentionally make someone "glitch"?

anyways i see 2 ways out
1. forbid particular action (like switching behind barrel, bla bl a)
2. forbid race on map x

I'd go with nr. 1. Only problem with number 1 is, u could end up with a lot of those rules later on, but for now it might be enough.

Number 2 is "easier".

Scathe reason why those races shouldnt be banned from all maps, is coz only on this map (so far) u can do something legit with sideeffect of being stuck, while on others ull be just glitching ppl for no reason other than to piss em off.

PS: all of this could be wrong i as i dont play css with cheats -> wc mod

Re: Unholy Entity 12 years, 9 months ago #24853

• Liquid Snake
do as i do jump it can get you off quite a few times , sure it can be annoying but i dont see any particular harm in using the race with the barrel its just a smart trick imo, its exactly the same with a barrel sitting behind a ledge where the barrel can look over it but you cant see them

Re: Unholy Entity 12 years, 9 months ago #24854

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
I agree with Liquid, it's using your initiative, but the problem I have is when it's done at the beginning of every round, and because it's stupid and always picks the same person, you become defenceless and can't even move from your spawn position without being blown up

Re: Unholy Entity 12 years, 9 months ago #24883

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
I can see what your saying Liger.

But what I was trying to get across, is that this issue has been raised due to the race being able to get someone stuck in a position until the nade blows up. Thats the reason why people think it should be restricted.

What I was just pointing out is that, fair enough they're right it "might" get you stuck on this map using any grenade. However this can occur on "any" map not just this one. So if the reason of restricting this race is for the "stuck in nade glitch" then tbh... it should be restricted from all maps, and same goes for other races which can do the same.

Thats only if people feel they dont want this trick to occur anymore. It cant be one rule for one and not for the rest.... thats all

Im not bothered what the result of it is... I was just pointing the above out was all...

Re: Unholy Entity 12 years, 9 months ago #24884

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Well tbh the easy thing to say as Liger said: Don't let people do it so you get stuck in the barrel when you are teleported

Re: Unholy Entity 12 years, 9 months ago #24885

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
Its not the barrel your stuck in, its the smoke, grenade, flashbang

Re: Unholy Entity 12 years, 9 months ago #24887

• Deathkitten
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :D
Hay guys thought ill add a little comment lol

I have to admit it would be annoying, but the whole point of the game is to kill off the enemy team, i think if people know that on crackhouse this happens and someone on the surver you know has a race to be able to do somthing like that then dont Vote for the map, i dont think the race should be taken off altogther as on other maps it will be fine. However i have seen many people moan about people using maxed out races to do things to get other people killed staright away, i knw i have used teleport alot to get kills but then again i dont get much kills myself anyways, but i dont always use it but these people that moan then do it themselves. I dont however think it should be used all the time as its not giving other players a fair chance of getting to the ememy and yes people may leave the surver but once in a while for fun shouldnt be a problem everyone does crazy stuff omn wcs!!

Alex is a Really Really Really Big Noob!
Last Edit: 12 years, 9 months ago by Deathkitten.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds