Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unholy Entity

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Unholy Entity 12 years, 8 months ago #24764

• reacT
  • Expert Boarder
Okay, i don't normally complain about things, but this is something i believe should be addressed. earlier playing on WCS server - crackhouse. and a certain someone (im not here to try and get anyone in trouble) was using unholy entity to glitch players into certain death. the action would involve sitting ontop of an explosive barrel with a grenade in hand, then would drop grenade and use ultimate to switch with enemy player, this results in the "enemy" player getting "stuck" into the barrel which is glitching itself and then once grenade explodes, it would result in death for the enemy player, it is unavoidable and I have seen people leave the server because of it, and I know no one wants people to leave. my suggestion is simply to restrict Unholy Entity on crackhouse or maybe any other maps where this can be exploited, we all want the community to thrive, especially us regulars

Join the League of Legends and Start playing!

Re: Unholy Entity 12 years, 8 months ago #24765

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
reacT wrote:
Okay, i don't normally complain about things, but this is something i believe should be addressed. earlier playing on WCS server - crackhouse. and a certain someone (im not here to try and get anyone in trouble) was using unholy entity to glitch players into certain death. the action would involve sitting ontop of an explosive barrel with a grenade in hand, then would drop grenade and use ultimate to switch with enemy player, this results in the "enemy" player getting "stuck" into the barrel which is glitching itself and then once grenade explodes, it would result in death for the enemy player, it is unavoidable and I have seen people leave the server because of it, and I know no one wants people to leave. my suggestion is simply to restrict Unholy Entity on crackhouse or maybe any other maps where this can be exploited, we all want the community to thrive, especially us regulars

yeah i wonder who does that...
hןs name doesnt start with "Sca" and ends with "the" at all
Last Edit: 12 years, 8 months ago by FrogyFace.

Re: Unholy Entity 12 years, 8 months ago #24767

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
i do it occasionally for lolz but it sucks if someone does it all the time
GIMP!!!

Re: Unholy Entity 12 years, 8 months ago #24768

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
This has been brought up earlier, and to some1 this is a problem that players does this, but all i can say is that its a smart way to get an easy kill, and its not glitching, its just very gay and logical thinking. there is nothing in the rules that say that ur not allowed to do it, so there is no punishment to the player that does it.

Only solution that i can think of, is buying Necklace of Immunity or buy hp/use a race that gives hp at the beginning of the round

- reality.
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Re: Unholy Entity 12 years, 8 months ago #24773

• reacT
  • Expert Boarder
I wasn't suggesting a punishment, with the grenade aside, causing an enemy player to get "stuck" would come under the catagory of "glitch" since when the player merges with Entities or Brushes they is no longer inside the "World" which is therefor a glitch, ofcourse they could get out of it but would require destroying the explosive barrel. i was merely thinking since twk's agenda is all about the "new player" right now i thought it would be a logical suggestion, but it doesn't bother me tbh, because I can counter it, but lower level players most likely will not. i'm honestly not pointing the finger it's just an idea to encourage low level players to stay on the server, nothing more. oh and necklace of immunity rarely works, purchasing it about 10 times, let me "block" about once or twice, maybe would be better if it gets fixed, i'm not sure, was just voicing my opinion, i will leave it with you

Join the League of Legends and Start playing!

Re: Unholy Entity 12 years, 8 months ago #24774

Yeah you see my opinion of this "stuck in a prop" is a glitch as should be dealt with where possible.

Re: Unholy Entity 12 years, 8 months ago #24779

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
TheBlackWaltz wrote:
Yeah you see my opinion of this "stuck in a prop" is a glitch as should be dealt with where possible.

you want me to restrict the race on that map?
+ Waltz: Fix motd pls, ty
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Unholy Entity 12 years, 8 months ago #24783

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
Tbqh, the main reason for alot of people who have problems with races on various maps is due to the necklace of immunity rarely working in most cases and never working in others.

With regards to the nade barrel trick... its only "fun" and there are plenty of ways to stop it from killing you!

Buy more hp
Use a race which starts with more hp or one that can give via ulti!
Nade them back as u get switched.
Buy necklace (if its fixed)
Have some sense and actually "shoot" the barrels before they can be used! (as ct thats easy)
Use a race with invulnerability.

Also incase you hadent considered this but what your calling a glitch can happen on "any" map with a race that can switch places... Not just on crackhouse... So, if people really feel against this then best bet would be to remove races which can cause this "glitch"!

Thats my opinion anyways....

Re: Unholy Entity 12 years, 8 months ago #24790

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
id suggest jst askin whoevers doin it to stop, usually people are nice if they dont jst go op and eat their face
GIMP!!!

Re: Unholy Entity 12 years, 8 months ago #24803

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
If it is getting people stuck in the barrel it shouldn't be allowed but if it is just getting people teleported on top of the barrel where they can still move it should be still allowed. Tbh I think the race should be restricted because it does cause people to leave the server and we need our players to stay on the server xD

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds