• Page:

TOPIC: Destinys Stun

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Destinys Stun 12 years, 9 months ago #24101

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
This race has been pissing me off all day

First of all, the reloading. Nearly every single bullet that this race hits you with makes you reload. It's very frustrating, along with the second point i'm going to make...
The turning you round. This skills' chance is too high too. You shoot like 3 bullets in the person then you're facing a wall behind you and reloading. It's practically impossible to kill this race unless you're behind them and do enough damage in 1 hit to kill them before you get spun round

Hopefully the success rates will be lowered, because after not being on the server for a while, and going back on, i've been getting insanely frustrated within the first hour

Re: Destinys Stun 12 years, 9 months ago #24102

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
Chifilly wrote:
This race has been pissing me off all day

First of all, the reloading. Nearly every single bullet that this race hits you with makes you reload. It's very frustrating, along with the second point i'm going to make...
The turning you round. This skills' chance is too high too. You shoot like 3 bullets in the person then you're facing a wall behind you and reloading. It's practically impossible to kill this race unless you're behind them and do enough damage in 1 hit to kill them before you get spun round

Hopefully the success rates will be lowered, because after not being on the server for a while, and going back on, i've been getting insanely frustrated within the first hour

sounds over powered

Re: Destinys Stun 12 years, 9 months ago #24115

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
wcs is pissing me off in general , but if this is yet another overpowered race i hope it gets lowered
GIMP!!!

Re: Destinys Stun 12 years, 9 months ago #24117

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Same. Been on it for a few hours and quit about 6 time because it's annoying me

Re: Destinys Stun 12 years, 9 months ago #24120

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
I agree with chifilly here...

The reloading trick on destinys stun was happening to me very frequently. The turning around isnt quite so frustrating as if your on the ball you will still have a chance. But the reload not only empties your primary it also empties your secondary making it impossible to do any dmg until you have reloaded one of them but by this time... if you live long enough to reload! Guess what... your reloading again

Re: Destinys Stun 12 years, 9 months ago #24132

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Tbh I don't think the chance it that high, When I've used the race people never seem to reload when I hit them, I know that isn't often but still

Re: Destinys Stun 12 years, 9 months ago #24134

• Liquid Snake
i agree with everybody except substick (yay big suprise there ) but i aswell think the rates are way to high reacT was playing it earlier and everytime he hit me i pretty much had to reload at times he only hit me once and i had to reload and it gets quite annoying after a while ..

Re: Destinys Stun 12 years, 9 months ago #24143

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
It's reduced, And if you are all bother by Op races like Gimp's whine topic about OP races.
Don't call them "OP races", Give me some race names and with what you dont like about them would be better
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Destinys Stun 12 years, 9 months ago #24145

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
M3ntoz wrote:
It's reduced, And if you are all bother by Op races like Gimp's whine topic about OP races.
Don't call them "OP races", Give me some race names and with what you dont like about them would be better

you tell em lol

btw was wondering why i was keep reloading when i was shooting someone now i know.

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke

Re: Destinys Stun 12 years, 9 months ago #24169

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
I dont have a problem with so called "OP" races... only a couple of things could do with tweaking is all, as one races strength can often be another races weakness. All thats needed is to find the races which make it easier to combat the opposing person who is beating you up with his race! fun fun!
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds