Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: maps

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

maps 13 years ago #20644

• chadwokie
  • Fresh Boarder
is it possible to get a few more old school maps in the map list for the wcs servers? like de dust, the hostage one with like a chalet and garage and sewers, the train one omg and oil rig if its availble on css lol

also is there any way to make the defualt map random? or maybe a script that changes the defualt map after the server restarts?

Re: maps 13 years ago #20648

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
Yeah it is possible you can make wcs map suggestions here www.twkgaming.com/index.php?option=com_k...16430&Itemid=344 other people that want some maps added to wcs server and they'll be checked out, ofcourse no need to check if there standard maps If there good and liked they'll be added.

About the default map being random is asked by others to and sadly not really possible but I think they'll change default map once a while though

Re: maps 13 years ago #20668

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
I think one of the main problems on this server is the RTV system, the fact that people just vote for the same map over and over again, I think that once a map has been played it should be disabled for about 5-6 maps to force the players to play something different once in a while Yelling?

Re: maps 13 years ago #20674

• Pooky
  • Official TWK Admin
There is nothing wrong with the RTV system itself, it has a 6 map limit, before it can be picked again.

But it's the server crashes.. Once the server crashes, that RTV get's reset. Nothing i can do for now

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds