Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Link race

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Link race 13 years, 3 months ago #16647

• innocent
  • Fresh Boarder
I was just playing on the WCS server again when i ran across a noob, his name will not be said since it doesn't really matter.

At first he was calling me a fag, I guess that was because i kept killing despite the noob race that he used.

After some map changes he also changed his race into his maxed out Link.

(Nearly) every time he hit me I got grappled and tossed in the air so high I could never survive.

Which brings me down to my suggestion:

Weaken the Grappling hook on the Link skill, it is overpowered and tosses u like 100 metres up in the air.

Greetz, Innocent

Re: Link race 13 years, 3 months ago #16648

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
It's ment to pull you, the only way you can crash is if you and your shooter are on a different height and he pulls you in the air because of that.
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Link race 13 years, 3 months ago #16652

Thnaks Innocent for the report of this,

-----

Pooky is there away of reducing fall damage if been effected by a skill in the last x seconds? (thats not ur own ofc that death is ur own fault)

Re: Link race 13 years, 3 months ago #16653

• Pooky
  • Official TWK Admin
TheBlackWaltz wrote:
Thnaks Innocent for the report of this,

-----

Pooky is there away of reducing fall damage if been effected by a skill in the last x seconds? (thats not ur own ofc that death is ur own fault)

Three things i can do :

* Reduce the Succes Chance
* Reduce the force of the pull
* (never thought of it before but it's doable ) Reduce the gravity of your enemy when you pull em for X secs ( This however will do more harm then good i recon, you'll go up flying with the slightest bumb you encounter on your way there )

For now i'll just reduce the Chance.

Thanks for reporting.

Edit: Do you have other remarks to improve the server's gameplay? or have you heard other people's oppinion? If so, please do post em. That way TWK's wcs will be the best one out there

Re: Link race 13 years, 3 months ago #16654

Wasnt links pull an ability? in the old wcs so it had a cooldown ?

Re: Link race 13 years, 3 months ago #16659

• Pooky
  • Official TWK Admin
nah it's a attack skill with a succes race.

Your thinking bout another race This one doesn't freeze the enemy when pulled , that ulti did

Re: Link race 13 years, 3 months ago #16688

• innocent
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Pooky

And btw Mentoz what you say could be true, but when he's lower you'd expect not much to happen but you actually get slammed so hard into the ground you instantly die :S
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds