Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: GG noblock

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

GG noblock 13 years, 9 months ago #13342

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
As with the surf servers, I want to propose we have noblock on the gg server. As I've begun to play a bit more recently, I've found that most rounds on some of the smaller maps, I am trying to go somwhere but am blocked either by teammates who can do nothing but camp, or players that are trying to go the other way (like two people trying to get through a shop door, one leaving one entering and both stepping to the same side to let the other past) by which time an enemy has appeared and either shot you in the head or knifed you in the back... I've seen plenty of gg servers with this (I think we even had it at one stage) and it works nicely, stops players from blocking each other to death when trying to be 'stealthy' and allows for an effectively better gameplay imo.

Just thought I'd get everyone elses opinion on this, see what the other gungamers think

Re: GG noblock 13 years, 9 months ago #13349

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa, you can't play properly with noblock on especially when it comes to knifing
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: GG noblock 13 years, 9 months ago #13350

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Regular GG is block on for me too, its one of the variables included in the gameplay. I too get sometimes pissed at noob blockers, but like vapour says knifing sucks with noblock on and its a fun part of the game.

For our GG Deathmatch one no block must be on, otherwise it would be a nightmare....
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: GG noblock 13 years, 9 months ago #13351

_vapour wrote:
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa, you can't play properly with noblock on especially when it comes to knifing

+1

Re: GG noblock 13 years, 9 months ago #13357

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
TheBlackWaltz wrote:
_vapour wrote:

+1

+1

GG = noblock off
TDGG = noblock on (or else I would spend my time slaying campers)

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds