Tuesday, April 30, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Watcher abilities! (Vogon plz read!) (Concerning WCS Server!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Watcher abilities! (Vogon plz read!) (Concerning WCS Server!

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Watcher abilities! (Vogon plz read!) (Concerning WCS Server! 14 years, 2 months ago #9343

• Anonymous
Hya guys!!

First of all i want to thank Vogon for letting me be a watcher!! its great!! luv the responsibility!

there is one more thing that i would like to be able to do on the WCS server, occasionally, when i play at school in the mornings with only a few people, we are sometimes on a map that is rubbish with a few people, and there aren't enough people to initiate a rock the vote!!

Vogon, would it be possible to either, let watchers have the ability to in initiate map votes???,

or can you reduce the minimum amount of players required to initiate a RTV??

Thanks mate!!

Pr3d4t0r

Re: Watcher abilities! (Vogon plz read!) (Concerning WCS Server! 14 years, 2 months ago #9344

• DaRkSLaYeR
  • Senior Boarder
you are a watcher ?

http://steamsigs.com/steammini.php?id=darkslayergr&pngimg=normal&achieve=CS:S

Re: Watcher abilities! (Vogon plz read!) (Concerning WCS Server! 14 years, 2 months ago #9349

• Luckie
  • Official TWK Admin
you can play CS:S at school?!

Wish I could've done that at my school. We weren't even allowed a feckin vending machine!

Re: Watcher abilities! (Vogon plz read!) (Concerning WCS Server! 14 years, 2 months ago #9350

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Luckie wrote:

Wish I could've done that at my school. We weren't even allowed a feckin vending machine!

Internet was yet a thing of the future when I was at school

Games were allowed only at the students room pc (good old 8086 with powerfull 2megs of ram.... oh the joy!)

I know, i'm off topic, on topic, i'm sure thats a thing that can be done.

Re: Watcher abilities! (Vogon plz read!) (Concerning WCS Server! 14 years, 2 months ago #9351

• DreamState
  • Official TWK Admin
From school, I remember Horace doing something on the BBC's

That and fractals on the Arhcimedes - we only had a few of those though )

Can you imagine a suite of BBC's and trying to teach 'IT' - what a hard graft - all we did was send each other messages behind teachers back - of course, in those days there was no tracking unless a teacher was looking right at the monitor ...

Maybe my memory serves bad but I'm sure there was some basic version of Horace for the BBC (skiing).

All I can find though is this. ..

For those who are too young to know - THIS WAS CUTTING EDGE

[youtube:20sm8rst][/youtube:20sm8rst]
Please excuse my posts .. I try, often unwisely, to write in E-Prime :S
They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

My SoundCloud

http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=4094&background=random

Re: Watcher abilities! (Vogon plz read!) (Concerning WCS Server! 14 years, 2 months ago #9352

• DreamState
  • Official TWK Admin
ZOMG JUST FOUND A YOU TUBE OF MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE SPECTRUM GAME o o o o o

SERIOUSLY.

[youtube:1vc7wpm6][/youtube:1vc7wpm6]
Please excuse my posts .. I try, often unwisely, to write in E-Prime :S
They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

My SoundCloud

http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=4094&background=random

Re: Watcher abilities! (Vogon plz read!) (Concerning WCS Server! 14 years, 2 months ago #9353

• Luckie
  • Official TWK Admin
lol I mind in primary school we had the BBC computers with what were actually awesome games. I mind one game we had where you had swim and avoid a shark or something lol. I never did complete it fucking hacking shark.....

Re: Watcher abilities! (Vogon plz read!) (Concerning WCS Server! 14 years, 2 months ago #9354

• sperify
  • Fresh Boarder
i think watchers should have ability to put a random map vote..quite often ppl ask me if i can change map, and since i cant they just get bored of some maps that are way to big for 3-4 players and just leave... happily enough this dont happen to often

Off topic: gotta love how this thread is going offtopic just because of one sentence

Re: Watcher abilities! (Vogon plz read!) (Concerning WCS Server! 14 years, 2 months ago #9355

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
Tunes wrote:
Luckie wrote:

Internet was yet a thing of the future when I was at school

Games were allowed only at the students room pc (good old 8086 with powerfull 2megs of ram.... oh the joy!)

I know, i'm off topic, on topic, i'm sure thats a thing that can be done.

think yourself lucky we didnt even have computers.

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke

Re: Watcher abilities! (Vogon plz read!) (Concerning WCS Server! 14 years, 2 months ago #9356

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
sperify wrote:
Off topic: gotta love how this thread is going offtopic just because of one sentence

Happens all the time around here...

Anyway, will work on adding map votes to watchers.
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds