Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Banning

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Banning 14 years, 7 months ago #6942

• Demonic
  • Gold Boarder
got a screen shot of a player who, despite warnings, continued to ward on anti camper.
here's a screen with his name on ^^

on the last three u can't see the names; how do i fix that?
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
~Bertrand Russell

Re: Banning 14 years, 7 months ago #6961

• Risky_Pwnz
  • Senior Boarder
I Was In That Server At the Time and Said no wardings In Spawn And I Also Said it Was Allowed But Only A One Off Mate Just because You kept Tryna Kill Him He Put Wards Down. Its Simple Really Avoid The Wards Lmfao

Re: Banning 14 years, 7 months ago #6969

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
that map looks like one big wallhack

Re: Banning 14 years, 7 months ago #6972

• AL Azif
  • Official TWK Admin
sorry to dissapoint you mate, but that isn't spawn

but good that you made the effort for screening and posting it here

Re: Banning 14 years, 7 months ago #6991

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
Actually risky and AL. sorry if i havent informed you. I have said that wards are not allowed on anticamper and awp_float. This is a decision I made after asking some of the other admins and server regulars. Unfortunately you weren't online at the time. The maps are too small and confined and just makes the game awful.

Demonic. Thanks for reporting this. However, we can't take action on this at the moment because not all the admins were informed of this new rule and therefore players on the server were given mixed signals. From now on wards on anticamper and awp_float are against the rules. I hope risky and Al will help enforce this.
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: Banning 14 years, 7 months ago #7033

• Demonic
  • Gold Boarder
_vapour wrote:
Actually risky and AL. sorry if i havent informed you. I have said that wards are not allowed on anticamper and awp_float. This is a decision I made after asking some of the other admins and server regulars. Unfortunately you weren't online at the time. The maps are too small and confined and just makes the game awful.

Demonic. Thanks for reporting this. However, we can't take action on this at the moment because not all the admins were informed of this new rule and therefore players on the server were given mixed signals. From now on wards on anticamper and awp_float are against the rules. I hope risky and Al will help enforce this.

Oh, what a shame... I sort of promised a guy a ban... :p
Well, never mind, just thought I should report itSmile
Anyway, how do i upload the whole image? cuz now it's been cropped... The original is big as well... help?
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
~Bertrand Russell
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds