Watcher status
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Watcher status

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Watcher status 14 years, 7 months ago #6866

• Demonic
  • Gold Boarder
Hello my name is Demonic.
I am quite regular on the WCS server and I've experience quite alot of negative influences in my time on the server. I know I am not known by quite alot of twk for I have not seen much members so it will be in my deepest gratitude that you will accept my request of being a watcher.
My target of being a watcher is to reduce the amount of immatureness and other bad behaviour within the server to have a friendly gaming environment which people can enjoy the game in.
I think I qualify as an admin because I'm online once a day, I have huge amounts of knowledge about rules, bugs, glitches and exploits, and I am a mature player whos ambition as a watcher is to reduce bad activity because I am sick of people ruining the game for the majority of people who just want to play for fun.
Thank you for reading this, because I know quite alot of the time I am on there aren't any admins around while bad behaviour is carried out.
Hope you accept the request.
/Demonic
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
~Bertrand Russell

Re: Watcher status 14 years, 7 months ago #6867

• AL Azif
  • Official TWK Admin
imo come back in 3 weeks and ask again :/

you have been banned for 1 day not so long ago for warding spawns so ;/ it's kind of weird to give some 1 watcher status when he isn't 100% clean himself

but then agian that my opinion ít doesn't mean you can get it

Re: Watcher status 14 years, 7 months ago #6868

• anubis
  • Junior Boarder
I think he qualifies for it perfectly because he's quite clean, he's helped me find out when bad behaviour has happened yet there's never been any complaints about him from anyone to me for like ever since i met him which was like 2 years ago and he's never done anything wrong in all that time. Maybe that one time was a mistake and so he deserves a second chance because we are all not perfect and mistakes have gotta happen once. But then again that's my opinion too and i can't really judge the mistake because i wasn't there when the incident happened. ) ( o tmi: lol: wasntme: hai: Face line.
http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=424&background=random

Re: Watcher status 14 years, 7 months ago #6869

• Demonic
  • Gold Boarder
AL Azif wrote:
imo come back in 3 weeks and ask again :/

you have been banned for 1 day not so long ago for warding spawns so ;/ it's kind of weird to give some 1 watcher status when he isn't 100% clean himself

but then agian that my opinion ít doesn't mean you can get it

I never spawnward, and if I did this time it was accidental, and we all make a form of mistake sometimes so if I did let me right this by redeeming myself to you for the accident. This is a request because I want to help out, not because I want power.
~Bertrand Russell

Re: Watcher status 14 years, 7 months ago #6873

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
Firstly Al. You can't hand out bans for one time occurences.

Generally:
Once = warning
Again = kick
Rejoin and resume = ban

Demonic. We currently have 3 watchers on trial - Risky, Mo and Skrawny. I don't know whether or not we are looking for more at the present moment. I will leave that up to DS/Vogon.

However, we currently have Myself, Al Azif, Anubis, Skrawny, Mo and Risky with admin abilities so in most active times we should have an admin on the server.

Feel free to add me to steam in the mean time (roboindahouse) and if you ever need an admin on the server feel free to contact me.

Also, good luck with the app (:
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: Watcher status 14 years, 7 months ago #6882

• Demonic
  • Gold Boarder
_vapour wrote:
Firstly Al. You can't hand out bans for one time occurences.

Generally:
Once = warning
Again = kick
Rejoin and resume = ban

Demonic. We currently have 3 watchers on trial - Risky, Mo and Skrawny. I don't know whether or not we are looking for more at the present moment. I will leave that up to DS/Vogon.

However, we currently have Myself, Al Azif, Anubis, Skrawny, Mo and Risky with admin abilities so in most active times we should have an admin on the server.

Feel free to add me to steam in the mean time (roboindahouse) and if you ever need an admin on the server feel free to contact me.

Also, good luck with the app (:

Thanks alot for those praising wordsSmile
I'll add u, I think my nick is something with demonic...
-----------------------------------------------------
Just added you
~Bertrand Russell

Re: Watcher status 14 years, 7 months ago #6886

• DreamState
  • Official TWK Admin
Hi Demonic,

Welcome to the forums

As Vapour said, we have just appointed three Watchers for the WCS server and currently we are not looking to appoint anyone further.

However, please fill in the form I linked in your other post to apply for the community and perhaps down the line we may be able to consider the watcher status.

Thank you for your interest
Please excuse my posts .. I try, often unwisely, to write in E-Prime :S
They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

My SoundCloud

http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=4094&background=random

Re: Watcher status 14 years, 7 months ago #6887

• DreamState
  • Official TWK Admin
Ok, a post started by 'Demonic' and I look up from the keyboard to see an interesting number of views (scroll the image to the right) ....

[attachment=0:1aluplfa]<!-- ia0 odd.jpg<!-- ia0 [/attachment:1aluplfa]
Please excuse my posts .. I try, often unwisely, to write in E-Prime :S
They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

My SoundCloud

http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=4094&amp;background=random

Re: Watcher status 14 years, 7 months ago #6888

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Spooky
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: Watcher status 14 years, 7 months ago #6895

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
it'd be really spooky if it never changed
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds