Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hlstats

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Hlstats 14 years, 7 months ago #6839

• Chang-
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello twk,

There was a time when Hlstats made stats for each different server and the players that played in them, now all the stats are together and everyone is competing for the number 1 spot from all servers?
why is this?
I only play the surf server and it's so difficult to get the points now, only get 2 points for killing and lose 25 points for dying...

Is this because I want to be number 1 on the surf server? Well, Yes.

P.S VXC Patriweg in surf servers loves his votebans. he'll voteban for someone jumping up and down. Annoying.

Re: Hlstats 14 years, 7 months ago #6841

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Hey Chang.

Thanks for your comments.

With the update to hlstatsce version 1.6 some stuff changed internally and we decided to keep it as it was. Its actually possible to separate the servers again, but it could mean having to reset the db and loosing one of the many great features such as automatic name handling of the servers, etc. Also, there are some more issues that could arise, I also liked to see all server ranks separate, but we thought it would be better this way as a community.

As for the number of points you get, well that's the price of success like I normally say I guess it would happen even if we had separate ranks for each, it doesnt matter in what server you play, you will be high ranked on any of them. The only real way of levelling it is to have everyone on all servers.

This is not a no, but more of a "we'll think about it"

Voteban will soon be removed from all servers that still have it enabled, we just left it with the thought of some regulars being able to sort out people when no admin is around, but we will move to another direction, have "Trusted Members" that will have some basic rights.

Again thank you for your interest in the servers
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds