TOPIC: Admin Application

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Admin Application 14 years, 10 months ago #4873

• NINJA Dom
  • Fresh Boarder
In-Game Name
Dominator

Why Me?
I think i should be admin because i play your servers alot and try to help people out that are new to make them a better player in the future. I play everyday mostly and i enjoy working with the TWK clan.If i was admin i would not abuse its powers and would help to make the servers bigger and better.

My Admin Experience
I have had alot of admin experience on a varity of servers suchs as WarCraft Servers, DeathRun and loads more. I have also had Admin Experience on Gmod,Tf2 and Left 4 Dead Servers. I have also played online games like Travian and i used to be admin on that untill i quit the game to play Counter Strike Source. Also, i have never had my admin removed because i have nether abused it and used its powers to make it a unfair game.

How Long have i played TWK Servers?
I have been playing the TWK servers for about 2 months now and i still enjoy the servers because i have fun on them. Also, i have played most of your servers as well and they are popular so they are really fun to play on and thats why i like this clan some much because it is a good clan.

Email Address
Here is my email address uncase you need to contact me: mailto: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Hope you can read my application

Thanks

NINJA Dom

Re: Admin Application 14 years, 10 months ago #4886

• slaB
  • Administrator
Good application Ninja, hope you can make the best out of it if you are accepted
May I ask where you are from?

Re: Admin Application 14 years, 10 months ago #4890

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Thank you for your application and welcome to the forums.

We're pleased that you like our servers and community.

We will be reviewing your application and someone will get back to you on this.
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: Admin Application 14 years, 10 months ago #4901

• NINJA Dom
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for having time to read this application btw im from the Uk

Re: Admin Application 14 years, 10 months ago #4908

• DreamState
  • Official TWK Admin
Ninja,

We have looked at the application and appreciate your time in writing it.

At the moment we do not recruit full admins directly from outside the community. Players first join the community and wear the tag and have community member rights on the server.

If things work out ok for a period of time then we will review the application for admin on the WCS server.

We will add you to the community member list for our servers and also for the site. Feel free to add me on steam friends if you wish -> time2dream

Please take time to read our community rules in the private community section of the forums as if you stick to these it will make it more likely that you will get some additional admin rights on the WCS server in the near future.
Please excuse my posts .. I try, often unwisely, to write in E-Prime :S
They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

My SoundCloud

http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=4094&background=random

Re: Admin Application 14 years, 10 months ago #4909

• NINJA Dom
  • Fresh Boarder
So i should be a member for a bit and then u will look at the application again and go on steam so i acn talk to you i sent you a invite and Mcbeaton said i should try a application because he has seen me play on your servers for a while now.

Re: Admin Application 14 years, 10 months ago #5068

• NINJA Dom
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey VoGon or DS well i have been in the clan TWK for a while now and i was wondering if you could relook at my application for being WCS admin on the server.

Hope you guys can answer my question or help me. D

NINJA Dom

Re: Admin Application 14 years, 10 months ago #5069

• DreamState
  • Official TWK Admin
Ninja,

It's going to take a little more time than 4 days being in the community in order to become an admin!

However, something that troubles me is the amount of time you have been playing.

NINJA Dom wrote:

I have been playing the TWK servers for about 2 months now.

We have HLStatsX setup to track scores, but it shows quite a few additional things.

For example, you've only played 2 hours on the server total.

Which is six maps roughly.

Over the last 28 days.

If you click www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/hlstats.php?mo...layer=6381:3c5xyxcc, you will get a breakdown of your sessions over the last month.

An hour and a half on the 25th of June, just under an hour on the 24th, and roughly 20 minutes on the 9th.

So in the last 28 days you've been on the server three times, according to the stats, totalling 2 hours.

To be an admin, you need to be a regular player on the server. We certainly don't expect you to LIVE on the server, but three times on our servers is not regular. We also like to see community players have a little involvement in the forums, etc. This would be especially true of admins.
Please excuse my posts .. I try, often unwisely, to write in E-Prime :S
They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

My SoundCloud

http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=4094&background=random

Re: Admin Application 14 years, 10 months ago #5072

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
I would like to add to this that one of the most important requirements for us to consider admin positions is trust.

Posting wrong information will not get you anywhere.

There are people on the community that have been with us since the beginning (that is 1 year +) and are not admins, do you really think it makes sense to give admin to someone that has played 2 hours on one of our 9 servers?

We do not sell or giveaway admin positions based on wrong information provided by the requestor, we are aware and concerned daily with the future and look for friendly, interested, capable and most of all trustfull members that can help us make this community what it is, a great place to be and make friends.

It will take much more than 4 days and 2 hours of playing for your application even to be taken into consideration.
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: Admin Application 14 years, 10 months ago #5079

• Luckie
  • Official TWK Admin
Yeah that's 2 years and 9 months I've been playing CS:S and the majority of that has been with DS/Vogon etc. and that was way before TWK was even conceived as an idea!
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds