Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Admin App

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Admin App 14 years, 11 months ago #4394

• anubis
  • Junior Boarder
I know most of TWK don't even know me so you will ignore this application so it'd be greatly appreciated if you accept this request.
I am Anubis and I hope you will consider giving me admin responsibilities on the warcraft server because i am on the server ALOT.
It is in my intention to make the server to be alot more enjoyable without people using bugs to get others annoyed and make them leave. I get along well and i'm friendly.
I want to reduce the ammount of glitch use and ignorance to the rules(which i see quit alot) and i will not abuse.
In doing this i want to get the server looking more enjoyable and more popular and i will not use my powers unless it is absolutely needed.
I have a vast knowledge of wcs races,maps and items and i am very experienced.
I thank you for using your time to read this.

Oh and do you think a wcs mario map would be good? i'm thinking of making one for twk
http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=424&background=random

Re: Admin App 14 years, 11 months ago #4398

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Hello Anubis,

Thank you for your interest in helping out with the WCS server.

We will get back to you shortly regarding that.

As for the mario theme map I think it could work out as it would certainly be different.

We would love to see a map made by you for the server
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: Admin App 14 years, 11 months ago #4407

• anubis
  • Junior Boarder
I've finished the map but how do i send it? (note: this is the first complete map i've made so i doubt it'll be absolutely exquisitely perfect).
http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=424&background=random

Re: Admin App 14 years, 11 months ago #4408

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Send it to me

mailto: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

You can send me the bsp first and if you want send me the 2 files from hammer too

I can help you out in optimizing it and some tips on some stuff too

Dont worry, everyone needs to start sometime and practise makes perfect
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds