antiswear -_-
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: antiswear -_-

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

antiswear -_- 12 years, 8 months ago #25720

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
the antiswear on the classic source server is pretty annoying, swearing is part of everyday talking for me and its pretty anoying when told no swearing like its a server for 4 yr olds. plz remove, thanks.
GIMP!!!
Last Edit: 12 years, 8 months ago by Gimp.

Re: antiswear -_- 12 years, 8 months ago #25722

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Tbh I don't see the need to swear, just use a different word its not that hard. or just right it like this ****

Re: antiswear -_- 12 years, 8 months ago #25723

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
substick wrote:
Tbh I don't see the need to swear, just use a different word its not that hard. or just right it like this ****

quite right lol.

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke

Re: antiswear -_- 12 years, 8 months ago #25724

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
no offence but writing **** is just strange. and fair enough theres no need to swear but most people do it nevertheless and its pretty annoying when i go to type "aww u bitch " and get "your parents havnt raised your nooby self right" or something retarded like that. but oooooooooh fkin well
GIMP!!!

Re: antiswear -_- 12 years, 8 months ago #25738

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Yeah, it annoyed me a bit. I wouldn't mind if it just censored the individual words, but discarding your whole sentence and coming up with a stupid sentence in its place is frustrating, especially if you write a long sentence and it's all gone and have to type it again. Also, the filter is pretty sensitive and catches normal/slang/shortened words as swearing

Re: antiswear -_- 12 years, 8 months ago #25741

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Like I said use another word Don't bother typing a long sentence and filling it with swear words You know that it is going to censor them if you do .

Re: antiswear -_- 12 years, 8 months ago #25743

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
Im afraid I also have to agree with Substick on this one guys. You already know what it does when you swear... so simple answer is not to swear. Or if you do... be prepared to take a witty comment in its place.

Re: antiswear -_- 12 years, 8 months ago #25744

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
it doesnt even let u say lul -_-
GIMP!!!

Re: antiswear -_- 12 years, 8 months ago #25747

• Liquid Snake
coz that means dick in dutch language gimp lol oh well but what chif said is true i tried saying reacT's real life name in chat there aswell turned out a part of his name is what get it sensored and there's more of these things wich can get quite frustrating because you havnt even sweared in a that sentence but you do have to write it all over again

Re: antiswear -_- 12 years, 8 months ago #25748

Things like a swearing in someones name is actually fail on the coders part.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds