Thursday, April 25, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Hey guys, hope you will have a look into my app.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hey guys, hope you will have a look into my app.

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Hey guys, hope you will have a look into my app. 12 years, 10 months ago #22654

hello everybody, just wanted to take a moment of your time to look at this quick video

this is a video of a hacker that was on twkWCS earlier today, I was really getting wound up at the fact that I could not do anything about it being just a TWK member, I would not want full admin like WCS admin and things like that, just basic admin with ban/mute/kick to keep the server from getting players like fapO using aimbot and getting everybody to leave the server or getting it down to a low number of 5 players or so.

Thanks for looking into this guys and hope you get back to me soon

- Callum

Re: Hey guys, hope you will have a look into my app. 12 years, 10 months ago #22655

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
Thanks for reporting this to me, this guy is banned. Keep up the good work. Good luck with the app.
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: Hey guys, hope you will have a look into my app. 12 years, 10 months ago #22656

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
nice work callum .

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke

Re: Hey guys, hope you will have a look into my app. 12 years, 10 months ago #22685

• Jam
  • Fresh Boarder
|FP| Callum wrote:
I would not want full admin like WCS admin and things like that, just basic admin with ban/mute/kick to keep the server from getting players like fapO using aimbot and getting everybody to leave the server or getting it down to a low number of 5 players or so.

agreed, or just slap will do I don't think they want everyone having admin powers because they might get abused or we could ban inocent players just because they've got skillz that killz. But slapping them to 1hp a few times might slow them down enough for an admin to come on

Re: Hey guys, hope you will have a look into my app. 12 years, 10 months ago #22686

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
|FP| Callum wrote:
I would not want full admin like WCS admin and things like that, just basic admin with ban/mute/kick

Where is the difference with normal admin? sounds?
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Hey guys, hope you will have a look into my app. 12 years, 10 months ago #22688

mentoz i just ment like, you dont have to give me full admin powers just the basic things such as slap, like jam said kick/temp ban and like mute, not wcs admin.

Re: Hey guys, hope you will have a look into my app. 12 years, 10 months ago #22690

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
we will have a look callum , but no promises m8

Re: Hey guys, hope you will have a look into my app. 12 years, 10 months ago #22701

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
with ban and kick, u can remove them from the server by force, but with sounds u can annoy them to DEATH eg deadness, id say sounds has the upper hand there
GIMP!!!
Last Edit: 12 years, 10 months ago by Gimp.

Re: Hey guys, hope you will have a look into my app. 12 years, 10 months ago #22706

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
Gimp wrote:
with ban and kick, u can remove them from the server by force, but with sounds u can annoy them to DEATH eg deadness, id say sounds has the upper hand there

there is command to turn sounds off.
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Hey guys, hope you will have a look into my app. 12 years, 10 months ago #22713

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
M3ntoz wrote:
Gimp wrote:

there is command to turn sounds off.

yeah its called mute at the bottem left of your screen. sry.

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds