Map bugging but no punishment?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Map bugging but no punishment?

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Map bugging but no punishment? 12 years, 11 months ago #21853

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Okay, my request is to actually add map bugging as a rule, my example of this was boer..

i know its already in the rules but in my opinion what i write about below is breaking that rule without punishment.

we were on awp_crazyjump, boer was playing as a knife race, stood inside of the teleport destination zone with his right mouse button held down, so anyone that went through it instantly died... to me if you cannot move and you cannot kill the person that is stopping you from moving is map glitching?

6 people on the server voted to kick him so i know people agree with me that it should be a rule

we asked boer to stop about 7 rounds in a row and he just kept saying "its not a rule so i dont care" which to me is showing hes an idiot?

Thanks for any results
--VooDoo--
Last Edit: 12 years, 11 months ago by VooDoo.

Re: Map bugging but no punishment? 12 years, 11 months ago #21855

• Liquid Snake
completely agree with this, im getting sick of people map abusing and just getting away with it without the slightest form of punishment...

Re: Map bugging but no punishment? 12 years, 11 months ago #21857

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
Oh god that's so lame. I serieusly hate people who do that. Also thought it was already against the rules. Last time some guy did it and told him to stop and such. Wich he did but ofc you have people who don't stop.

It should be a rule cause there is noway of stopping it or avoiding it.

Re: Map bugging but no punishment? 12 years, 11 months ago #21867

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Supa wrote:
Oh god that's so lame. I serieusly hate people who do that. Also thought it was already against the rules. Last time some guy did it and told him to stop and such. Wich he did but ofc you have people who don't stop.

It should be a rule cause there is noway of stopping it or avoiding it.

Yes, it is against the rules there is a rule that says "Dont abuse maps" but apparently teleporter camping etc doesnt fall under this rule -.-
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds