Thursday, May 02, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

The reason I and most people want ChaoS banned..
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: The reason I and most people want ChaoS banned..

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

The reason I and most people want ChaoS banned.. 12 years, 12 months ago #21195

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Well, there is alot of reasons but im only going to list a few:

The guy is a complete selfish bastard..

The guy changed is name to the same name as valuable players and pissed everyone off on the server to get the person bad reputation

He was taking the piss and raging at iRON saying and I QUOTE! "Your nan is dead and I pissed in her ashes".. then repeatedly was saying "your nan is fucking dead, dead, dead, and im fucking happy about it"

after I told him to stop he carried on saying to me "hey, hey, what you gonna fucking do about it you dick"

then after all this M3ntoz finally joins and kicks him from the server, then he changes his username to "iRON's dead nan" and repeatedly joins and disconnects from the server..

This in my opinion should be ban-able, some of the things that he said would upset and piss me off so much.. the guy evidently is a massive cock and needs dealing with, for proof of his name check his HLStats out..

ill even upload screen shots and a demo of all of this..

www.mediafire.com/?wn9w8cghl3qqf29 - DEMO

Re: The reason I and most people want ChaoS banned.. 12 years, 12 months ago #21196

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
sounds like a prick. *voteban*
GIMP!!!

Re: The reason I and most people want ChaoS banned.. 12 years, 12 months ago #21197

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Ye I hate the prick he just tries to wind everyone up also I suspected him of hacking since he seems to play really well at times and knows where everyone is.

Re: The reason I and most people want ChaoS banned.. 12 years, 12 months ago #21198

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
substick wrote:
Ye I hate the prick he just tries to wind everyone up also I suspected him of hacking since he seems to play really well at times and knows where everyone is.

Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Re: The reason I and most people want ChaoS banned.. 12 years, 12 months ago #21199

Looks like quite a few other servers have had issue with him. From rasicm to advertising other servers etc

btw vodoo next time link the hlstats Steam ID is the key to all things

Re: The reason I and most people want ChaoS banned.. 12 years, 12 months ago #21200

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
This is not a voteban, is a permban.

Re: The reason I and most people want ChaoS banned.. 12 years, 12 months ago #21201

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
, meant i support the mega bannage hopefully going his way
GIMP!!!

Re: The reason I and most people want ChaoS banned.. 12 years, 12 months ago #21202

Re: The reason I and most people want ChaoS banned.. 12 years, 12 months ago #21203

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
This kind of behavior is not accepted at all, and should be striked down on!
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Re: The reason I and most people want ChaoS banned.. 12 years, 12 months ago #21204

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
TheBlackWaltz wrote:

It's him, and ty for posting, yesterday evening his behaviour wasent permbanable as he only was discussing with iron and not making any offence towards his mom/nan and stuff.
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Last Edit: 12 years, 12 months ago by M3ntoz.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds