(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kinda RAGING!

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Kinda RAGING! 13 years ago #19358

• chadwokie
  • Fresh Boarder
hey sorry to hi jack this but voodoo loves the wokie

on rapscallion i was finding that the "self root" effect of the ultimate (100percent invis but unable to move)was being removed by other players ultis (i dont know what ones but id get a light effect and a noise play) then i could run about invis

i was accused of abuseing a bug tho i didnt do anything to do this and i argued it was part of the ultimate surely since i dont see why else would you bother leveling up the ultimate after level one?

if level 1 ulti gives u 100percent invis and imobile surely higher ranks would give you chance to become mobile no?

if any mod or some one who has a hand in the coding or what not little clarification would be good

Re: Kinda RAGING! 13 years ago #19362

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
another thing i really hope disco ball will be removed once
it's always me who they teleport :s
It's easy to avoid. Just type "Shopmenu" and press 2 and 2 and it buy you the necklace of immunity (or whatever it's called) and you won't be teleported.

Re: Kinda RAGING! 13 years ago #19365

Voo i have seen him do it all the time on maps such as, ag_rats, tex2 because these are all maps which you can go high on and its over 100hp if you fall so he probably does this just to wind people up, like we've said we cant stop him because it isnt breaking any of the rules, as you said its not an ultimate so you cant buy necklace of immun, all you can do really is ask him to stop or find a race that is equally frustrating or works well against zen.

- Callum

Re: Kinda RAGING! 13 years ago #19367

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
That's why races like that will become admin races eventually .

In response to you calling him an asshole. The race and ability is freely available on the server, there are no rules against it. So while that continues, any player has full right to use whatever race and skills they want. It may be annoying, but if he wants to use it that is his decision and there is no need to create a hostile environment on the server because of that.
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds