Kinda RAGING!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kinda RAGING!

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Kinda RAGING! 13 years ago #19280

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Sorry to rage but im in a major bad mood with TWo hATS, not mentioning any names GAWIORGAWIOR1, being a big asshole-noob abusing his skills as one of those monks that switches place with you, he just flys through the sky, when you shoot him you fall to your death, there is no way to counteract it because its an ability not an ultimate, he took out 11 players using this because if you shoot him you fall to your death and die, we asked him politely to stop and he just replied with "why should i", in my opinion an attitude like that is "ASSHOLE-ISH"....

So my request is either to give people like him a Warning.. or to NEUF that race so you cant be an absolute nutjob with it...

Thankyou (sorry for the rage but i feel it is neccesary)

--VooDoo--

Re: Kinda RAGING! 13 years ago #19283

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
poobag wrote:
Sorry to rage but im in a major bad mood with TWo hATS, not mentioning any names GAWIORGAWIOR1, being a big asshole-noob abusing his skills as one of those monks that switches place with you, he just flys through the sky, when you shoot him you fall to your death, there is no way to counteract it because its an ability not an ultimate, he took out 11 players using this because if you shoot him you fall to your death and die, we asked him politely to stop and he just replied with "why should i", in my opinion an attitude like that is "ASSHOLE-ISH"....

So my request is either to give people like him a Warning.. or to NEUF that race so you cant be an absolute nutjob with it...

--VooDoo--

I invented that tactic. COPYCATS
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Kinda RAGING! 13 years ago #19284

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
To be honest he's allowed to use zen monk and we can't tell him not to since it's part of the wcs. You can always ask him to change but you can't force him. I have my problems with zen monk to. The swapping and paralize drives me nuts but you just have to live with it I guess.

Maybe some hints/tricks to kill the race easier or avoid swapping. Always asking nicely and hopeing the change is an option to try to.

Re: Kinda RAGING! 13 years ago #19288

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
We can't really stop users, using Zen Monk, but we CAN ask them politely to stop just "sky-camping" as it isn't fair.

I don't see a problem adding it to the rules, "don't sky-camp for more than 2 rounds consecutively"..

how does that sound Mentoz/Pooky?

VooDoo: Thanks for letting us know, but in future reference can you make topics like this in the community forum so only community members can see it ^^

Pooky: Could you make your topic titles more specific next time please ? I thought this was about CSS.
Mentoz: It's in the Minecraft thread...
Pooky: Balls D:

Pooky Failed.

Re: Kinda RAGING! 13 years ago #19289

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
Mr.Moo wrote:
We can't really stop users, using Zen Monk, but we CAN ask them politely to stop just "sky-camping" as it isn't fair.

I don't see a problem adding it to the rules, "don't sky-camp for more than 2 rounds consecutively"..

how does that sound Mentoz/Pooky?

VooDoo: Thanks for letting us know, but in future reference can you make topics like this in the community forum so only community members can see it ^^

Sounds good to me but i don't think it will such a big difference.
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Last Edit: 13 years ago by M3ntoz.

Re: Kinda RAGING! 13 years ago #19290

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
It sounds good and helpfull but still if they want they can sky-camp 2 rounds and 1 not, then back 2 rounds. It's less but kinda comes to the same thing.

But It would be better then nothing though

Re: Kinda RAGING! 13 years ago #19333

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
poobag wrote:

--VooDoo--

not really abusing the skill as it is automatic and doesnt always happen, and you can actually counter it with picking a race with low gravity/race that can fly.

and not really sky-camping when u said that he is flying through the sky, more like walking on the ground, just in this case, he is flying

-Reality
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Last Edit: 13 years ago by deN.

Re: Kinda RAGING! 13 years ago #19350

• masteraviv13
  • Gold Boarder
  • hay every1, TWK x3
jup,

but it's kinda unnoying when in ag_rats , a zen monk is flying in the middle of the map,
and when you shoot him you fall down to death..
that's the thing i hate on zen monk

Death on updates!
- Rise and rise again, untill the lambs become lions -

>>.Noobgameon aka 1shot2kills stylez.<<

The cake is a lie!
http://i.imgur.com/2k0LaKj.jpg?1
Last Edit: 13 years ago by masteraviv13. Reason: write fault

Re: Kinda RAGING! 13 years ago #19355

• Flear
  • Junior Boarder
Tbh, you can just stop shooting him while flying, he'll have to come down at some point :b

If he is the last person, then you could just discoball him down

Re: Kinda RAGING! 13 years ago #19357

• masteraviv13
  • Gold Boarder
  • hay every1, TWK x3
another thing i really hope disco ball will be removed once
it's always me who they teleport :s
- Rise and rise again, untill the lambs become lions -

>>.Noobgameon aka 1shot2kills stylez.<<

The cake is a lie!
http://i.imgur.com/2k0LaKj.jpg?1
  • Page: