Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Admin

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Admin 15 years, 4 months ago #1510

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
My name is Chris [VapouR], I am 16 and would like to be considered for admin.

I appreciate that you will probably just ignore this request, as i am not in the clan and most of you don\'t know me.

However, i would really appreciate it, if you would even consider giving me admin responsibilties on your warcraft server. Personally, i believe i will be a useful addition to the admin team.

Here is why:

- I am an experienced warcraft player, with extensive knowledge of all the rules applying to different races and maps.

- I am mature and will only use abilities when absolutely necessary. (Won\'t abuse)

- I am a regular on the server and am friendly with most of the other regulars.

I believe it is important to have admins on the server regularly, to minimize the disobeying of the rules and exploitation of glitches which i often see. I know phoenix is always complaining about how he has to come onto the server to sort out a petty problem when he isnt even in-game or in l4d, and i would like to help him out.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and i hope you will consider me.

Any questions, feel free to add me to steam - roboindahouse
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re:Admin 15 years, 4 months ago #1512

• Phoenix
  • Junior Boarder
Well i\'ll vouch for the experienced wcs player, and he is a mature regular player.

Only thing is there are other regulars who coul say the exact same thing who to be brutally honest WOULD abuse any admin powers they were given :S

I don\'t mind coming out of a different game to sort out aim botters or wrong weps on maps, but when regulars are bitching to each other on mics and i have to come sort it out i get irritated...

Re:Admin 15 years, 4 months ago #1513

• DreamState
  • Official TWK Admin
Firstly, thank you for joining the forums and for your other posts regard the exploits and map problems.

Just a quick reply to say I will be in touch shorlty - its quite a busy time of year (for everyone ofc) so things are a little difficult but I am planning to make some changes soonish.

Cheers,

DS.
Please excuse my posts .. I try, often unwisely, to write in E-Prime :S
They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

My SoundCloud

http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=4094&background=random

Re:Admin 15 years, 4 months ago #1538

• Luckie
  • Official TWK Admin
Phoenix wrote:
Well i\'ll vouch for the experienced wcs player, and he is a mature regular player.

Only thing is there are other regulars who coul say the exact same thing who to be brutally honest WOULD abuse any admin powers they were given :S

I don\'t mind coming out of a different game to sort out aim botters or wrong weps on maps, but when regulars are bitching to each other on mics and i have to come sort it out i get irritated...

Yeah I know the feeling - I\'m never ever on the Warcraft server but when some childish idiots start abusing each other on the mic (or crashing the server altogether :s ) it does get a bit annoying - especially if you\'re in the middle of something else. Though in saying that regs should be mature and responsible enough not to be arseholes to one and other. But in saying that, this is the internet, noone is nice to each other....

Re:Admin 15 years, 4 months ago #1560

• DreamState
  • Official TWK Admin
Please welcome Vapour to the admin team for the warcraft server.

I will be sorting out an admin area for the warcraft server very soon.

Welcome aboard and good luck
Please excuse my posts .. I try, often unwisely, to write in E-Prime :S
They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

My SoundCloud

http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=4094&background=random

Re: Admin 15 years, 4 months ago #1593

hi i am tom aka hc u will die or santa wont die i was woundering if i wud have the prillavage of have admin on warcraft i do not admin abuse and i will not if i get the prillavage of gettin the rights and i am a experienced warcraft player i am in the twk clan i am on warcaft every day i am very friendly i no alot of ppl and i hope u acknowledge this and i hope to talk to you all soon and finally i wish you a very merry christams and a even better new years and lets get smashed out of your heads D wink:

Re: Admin 15 years, 4 months ago #1597

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
I get the feeling you don't like punctuation.
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: Admin 15 years, 4 months ago #1603

• slaB
  • Administrator
Ehm..You can't just ask for admin rights like that Thomas. Make your OWN topic were you post your own application. This is not something we just simply do. You have to prove yourself "worthy" to be an admin, and by doing that, first step is to be formal.

Re: Admin 15 years, 4 months ago #1650

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
go slaB xD
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: Admin 15 years, 4 months ago #1730

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
hi,
my name is Igor and i too would like to become an admin
i beleive i can bring a lot to the server such as:
1. i kick ass
2. im half russian
3. im a russian who speaks english and 3 other languages
4. did i mention i totally kick ass?
5. i am the only admin that promises that I WILL ABUSE MY POWERS