Username Password: Remember me

eL_V.Per's Topic...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: eL_V.Per's Topic...

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Admin on gg server? 13 years, 10 months ago #12729

• eL_V.Per
  • Senior Boarder
I don't wanna be annoying but I kinda liked the previous maps more. In the beginning after css update server was full for about 12 hours of each day, now less people come on server. I and I think also many people like the classic gg maps more, like those that were on the server in the beginning. The new maps are rather aim/fy type maps. I like small maps with many obstacles in it, not medium or big more open maps or maps were you get spawned at a random location on the map and if you're unlucky you spawn with 5 opponents up your ass.
In those big maps it sucks to get a knife kill, it can take a long time and you often don't get a knife kill before also other players are on knife. And when u level fast and ur at the pistols for the second time and the others are still on submachine guns and rifles I keep getting killed over and over again. At the classic gungame maps i kinda owned, now i rather suck. I have rpg aim (spraying - I know how guns shoot with recoil etc but I don't have a medium/long distance aim, i have high sensitivety mouse settings that are good for moving fast. I think gungame is more for rush and tactic than pure aim. Another thing is many players tend to run with eachother and I rather like to run alone so when I meet them I get "gangbanged" and I hate that .
This is my oppinion as a player on the server, but it's your server so your decision .

Re: Admin on gg server? 13 years, 10 months ago #12736

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Thanks for the comments mate. I have reduced some of them and left most of the classics and smaller ones.

I like to introduce new maps now and again, being a mapper myself I tend to like good quality maps.

But you are right about big maps and gg being fast and sprayish...

As for getting gangbanged by 5 its the story of my life.
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: Admin on gg server? 13 years, 10 months ago #12737

• eL_V.Per
  • Senior Boarder
VoGon wrote:
As for getting gangbanged by 5 its the story of my life.

Haha lol
Thanks alot )

Re: Admin on gg server? 13 years, 10 months ago #12739

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
Since the update, by default there is an option saying 'do not download custom files from servers'

You have to change that to download custom maps etc, maybe this is why some players can't get on?
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: Admin on gg server? 13 years, 10 months ago #12748

• eL_V.Per
  • Senior Boarder
_vapour wrote:
Since the update, by default there is an option saying 'do not download custom files from servers'

You have to change that to download custom maps etc, maybe this is why some players can't get on?

Normally it's on, only if they change it they can't dl map, but at those maps I couldn't download them from the server for some reason, I checked, download wasn't turned off, I don't have the problem with other maps, other maps downloaded fine.

Re: Admin on gg server? 13 years, 10 months ago #12749

• eL_V.Per
  • Senior Boarder
Many people on server again today ^^ was fun to play.
Haha my admin app has become one of the most viewed threads xD

Re: Admin on gg server? 13 years, 10 months ago #12758

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
You are also the biggest award whore I've ever seen in my life.. geeeeezzzz

Re: Admin on gg server? 13 years, 10 months ago #12759

• eL_V.Per
  • Senior Boarder
Haha xD I want them all )

Re: Admin on gg server? 13 years, 10 months ago #12761

• Tin
  • Official TWK Admin
thats only cos i dont play public no more tunes, im tired of having to anwser as an admin to people calling for an admin to ban me xD

plus its fun to let other people win for once
I am the tart of TWK, accept no subsitute!!

Re: Admin on gg server? 13 years, 10 months ago #12769

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
Tin you have never been able to win on gungame XD i have made sure of this.
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds