Username Password: Remember me

eL_V.Per's Topic...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: eL_V.Per's Topic...

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

eL_V.Per's Topic... 13 years, 10 months ago #12592

• eL_V.Per
  • Senior Boarder
Hi I've been playing on your gungame server and I love it . I was wondering if you need an admin for the server?
I have experience as admin on 4 servers, 3 of them were rpgmod the other 1 was zombie mod. I'm on alot. I'm capable of expressing myself in 4 different languages: English, Dutch, French and German. But I tend to make rather many spelling mistakes when typing German and French but people seem to understand me . I'm 19 years old, I live in Belgium -> thats why I speak 4 languages.

Steam name: el_v.per
STEAM_0:1:14009484
In game name: eL_V.Per (was eL_V.Per - ?@????$ but doesn't seem to work after css update)

Re: Admin on gg server? 13 years, 10 months ago #12595

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Thank you on you application, we will take a look and come back to you.

In meanwhile, walk around the forum and site, get to known the senior admin as also the community itself.

Re: Admin on gg server? 13 years, 10 months ago #12599

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
eL_V.Per wrote:
Hi I've been playing on your gungame server and I love it . I was wondering if you need an admin for the server?
I have experience as admin on 4 servers, 3 of them were rpgmod the other 1 was zombie mod. I'm on alot. I'm capable of expressing myself in 4 different languages: English, Dutch, French and German. But I tend to make rather many spelling mistakes when typing German and French but people seem to understand me . I'm 19 years old, I live in Belgium -> thats why I speak 4 languages.

In game name: eL_V.Per (was eL_V.Per - ?@????$ but doesn't seem to work after css update)

im not the one making the decision about ur application. But i do have an opinion

Wouldnt u find it odd and unresposible if community was giving away admin rights to ppl who just registered and are mostly unknown?

Re: Admin on gg server? 13 years, 10 months ago #12600

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
In this case Liger, is not mostly unknown, since the new patch come out, out gg (regular and dm) got quite a kick up in the stats, and the most active player and also show being a regular player (no hax stats), since I've been checking on him, so its a case to be thought off.

Re: Admin on gg server? 13 years, 10 months ago #12601

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
eL_V.Per wrote:

Again thank you for your interest in our community, for now we will give you community rights (that means joining the community, wearing the tag and having some perks) and will ask you to get to know everyone, then we will most certainly count on you for admin on the gg servers.

DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: Admin on gg server? 13 years, 10 months ago #12605

• eL_V.Per
  • Senior Boarder
Ok ty.
So I can put -???- in front of my name on css? I tried chanching my name with the command: name "new name" but i doesn't seem to work. I can't seem to change my display name for some reason. Any ideas?

Edit: ah ok I've found how to change name, now the displayed names are the steam community names.

Re: Admin on gg server? 13 years, 10 months ago #12618

• slaB
  • Administrator
If you want to wear the tag, go here and fill out the application
www.twkgaming.com/index.php?option=com_c...rmname=jointwk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: Admin on gg server? 13 years, 10 months ago #12620

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
slaB wrote:
If you want to wear the tag, go here and fill out the application
www.twkgaming.com/index.php?option=com_c...rmname=jointwk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LOL Slab, already taken care of
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: Admin on gg server? 13 years, 10 months ago #12621

• eL_V.Per
  • Senior Boarder
Oh I already filled in the form by now :p
So i can wear the tag?

Re: Admin on gg server? 13 years, 10 months ago #12626

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Yes you can mate, welcome to the community, hang around

Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds