Username Password: Remember me

eL_V.Per's Topic...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: eL_V.Per's Topic...

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: eL_V.Per's Topic... 13 years, 9 months ago #13066

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Just tell me, you were wating to get admin and then get lost?

Re: eL_V.Per's Topic... 13 years, 9 months ago #13068

• eL_V.Per
  • Senior Boarder
Tunes wrote:
Just tell me, you were wating to get admin and then get lost?

Lol no, I just got bored, I also didn't expect I would stop playing css this fast. Last time I started playing css again it was for 2 - 2,5 month, the times before that it were more months. I dunno, I might start playing again within some days. I'm spending my time atm to download many (thousands probably P ) and for my pc. I don't got an other game that I want to play atm so I might play again within some days, just need a break. Hope you understand.

Of course, if you want me to start playing again now you can always DL the songs for me and send them to my email .
I think there is a good chance that I'll come back the day after tomorrow to knife you some more, Tunes. I don't know yet how much I'll be on then but we will see. If I quit completely I'll warn you in advantage.

Re: eL_V.Per's Topic... 13 years, 9 months ago #13069

• eL_V.Per
  • Senior Boarder
Being admin is something that rather keeps me at a server instead of making me leave.
I love being admin because it's usefull when there is a cheater or somebody shouting at the radio etc. On other servers these things can be very annoying.

Re: eL_V.Per's Topic... 13 years, 9 months ago #13089

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
Instead of quitting for months at a time, why don't you play in small amounts. Play a couple of hours a day and then you don't get as bored, rather than playing all day
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: eL_V.Per's Topic... 13 years, 9 months ago #13090

• eL_V.Per
  • Senior Boarder
_vapour wrote:
Instead of quitting for months at a time, why don't you play in small amounts. Play a couple of hours a day and then you don't get as bored, rather than playing all day

Well I'll probably play less in the future .
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds