• slaB
  • Administrator
Ah sweet, welcome to the community

Re: Admin on gg server? 13 years, 10 months ago #12632

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
If there is anything on the server you can't deal with, i will be happy to help

add me tommie_g
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: Admin on gg server? 13 years, 10 months ago #12634

• eL_V.Per
  • Senior Boarder
Hi all and thx
I'll use the tag when i play on the gungame server

Re: Admin on gg server? 13 years, 10 months ago #12640

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
eL_V.Per wrote:
Hi all and thx
I'll use the tag when i play on the gungame server

Welcome mate, I see you do pass lots of time on the our tdgg server, also you pwn every awards

I, for the time being, approve your admin rights on tdgg, now, onto the rest of the senior admins to give their answer.

Also admins have no safety net when it comes to get banned for rights abuse, so always keep that in mind. We've already had admins getting banned off servers and community due to rights abuse.

Re: Admin on gg server? 13 years, 10 months ago #12644

• eL_V.Per
  • Senior Boarder
No need to worry. Last time I was admin somebody banned as many people in 3 days as I banned in a whole month . I always start with giving a warning and then ban and I start with small bans (but cheaters of course get perm ban). BTW, what about cheaters, is it ok if I quickly make a demo for steambans before banning them from the server? Just to get the trash off css .

Re: Admin on gg server? 13 years, 10 months ago #12646

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
the only person that should be banned is you , number 1 obviously hacking.

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke

Re: Admin on gg server? 13 years, 10 months ago #12647

• eL_V.Per
  • Senior Boarder
Lol, sorry but I kinda hate it when somebody calls me a cheater. I've been playing rpg mod for a long time and at rpg mod I've never met somebody that can keep up with me. So when I played rpgmod every day there were people calling me a cheater. It gets annoying after some time. But yeah, I seem to be pretty good at gungame 2 - but there are people that I think are better than me. But for now fortunately I don't get called cheater when playing on the gungame server. BTW, I think tunes speced me while playing so I there is any doubt ask him P .

Re: Admin on gg server? 13 years, 10 months ago #12649

• Gazza
  • Official TWK Admin
Lmao, Tunes your supposed to do it without being noticed!!!

Re: Admin on gg server? 13 years, 10 months ago #12650

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
eL_V.Per wrote:
Lol, sorry but I kinda hate it when somebody calls me a cheater. I've been playing rpg mod for a long time and at rpg mod I've never met somebody that can keep up with me. So when I played rpgmod every day there were people calling me a cheater. It gets annoying after some time. But yeah, I seem to be pretty good at gungame 2 - but there are people that I think are better than me. But for now fortunately I don't get called cheater when playing on the gungame server. BTW, I think tunes speced me while playing so I there is any doubt ask him P .

omg u serious cant u see the smileys ffs.
guess some people dont understand humour , which probably isnt a gd thing with admin rights.

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke

Re: Admin on gg server? 13 years, 10 months ago #12654

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
eL_V.Per wrote:
No need to worry. Last time I was admin somebody banned as many people in 3 days as I banned in a whole month . I always start with giving a warning and then ban and I start with small bans (but cheaters of course get perm ban). BTW, what about cheaters, is it ok if I quickly make a demo for steambans before banning them from the server? Just to get the trash off css .

Think demo is the best thing, then you can "submit a ban" on our sourcebans page and add the demo.
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds