Juul's admin request
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Juul's admin request

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Juul's admin request 13 years, 10 months ago #12463

• juul1998
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, don't know exactly what to say but overall i want to be admin on the CS:S Warcraft server,cause i see much glitchers and spammers. I want to punnish them justicely , as people know i am always on it, either going by the name Juul. I am 13 yrs old, level headed and very fair person.caus Steam friends name is *[MOT]*^1Juuleke(*[MOT]* is my crossfire clan, not my CS:S clan... add me if u want to know more, im sure id be online ;p

Thanks, Juul

Re: Juul's admin request 13 years, 10 months ago #12464

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Its one of those things, admins are usually invited to be so... so... you know the answer.. mostly

Re: Juul's admin request 13 years, 10 months ago #12469

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
We have just appointed 2 new admins and have a good number of admins already, so im not sure if we are looking for another right now. By all means, apply to join our community and when we have got to know you better you may be needed as an admin.
However, don't listen to me too much as i am only a lowly server admin so i can't speak for our glorious leaders.

Also, protip: post in the hello thread, it's unlikely that you are going to become an admin if we don't know you. so introduce yourself properly

In the mean time, add me on steam (roboindahouse), excuse the gay name. I'm online a lot of the time and am more than happy to come on the server and sort out any issues.

All the best, VapouR.
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: Juul's admin request 13 years, 10 months ago #12478

• DreamState
  • Official TWK Admin
Vapour is right, we are not recruiting any more admin at the moment but if we do we tend to invite from people who have been around a while and whom are part of the community. The best bet is to put in an application, post on the forums, take part in the community, and down the line perhaps an admin post will be more likely.
Please excuse my posts .. I try, often unwisely, to write in E-Prime :S
They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

My SoundCloud

http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=4094&background=random

Re: Juul's admin request 13 years, 10 months ago #12546

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Its amazing how kids think in the first post is an admin request and doesn't even bother in replying for days... duh

Re: Juul's admin request 13 years, 10 months ago #12552

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
Tunes wrote:
Its amazing how kids think in the first post is an admin request and doesn't even bother in replying for days... duh

Yeahhh lol, its always a giggle
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: Juul's admin request 13 years, 10 months ago #12564

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
hey! my first post wasn't a request for admin!
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: Juul's admin request 13 years, 10 months ago #12565

• Tin
  • Official TWK Admin
i never requested it but i never made a hello thread either <3, would be nice to see people helping out the comunity more than themselves
I am the tart of TWK, accept no subsitute!!
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds