(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: iNaZz Admin Request

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

iNaZz Admin Request 13 years, 11 months ago #11870

• iNaZz
  • Expert Boarder
Hey Guys its inazz here,

First off i would like to say how much twk is improving and how much i enjoy talking to all of you

The main reason's why i would love the change to be admin would be:

Because so i could populate the twk servers with the best of my abilty, and also to show discipline to the players on the servers, such as players being racist to one another etc...

I think you could trust me because im active well mannered and mature for my age ( hope so xD) and i could give alot back to twk so as . my kindness to all of you and to hopefully donate when i can get money available. and to show respect wilst im on the servers and that players dont leave and never come back. because i wanna populate the servers and make twk as bigger as it is at the moment...

ok guys i think i covered alot

Take care love u all <3

Aaron Aka inazz

Re: iNaZz Admin Request 13 years, 11 months ago #11877

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
you go on ts3 occasionally and talk to us, thats bound to get some brownie points haha. Good luck on the application
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: iNaZz Admin Request 13 years, 11 months ago #11890

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
Nice lad. One of the community members that actually bothers to make an effort with the rest of us, by coming on ts3 etc.

Although he did cotton on to the gay joke without gazza telling him. Which i find disturbing.

Gets the VapouR seal of approval ;D
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds