Server Problems
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Server Problems

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Server Problems 14 years, 6 months ago #7795

• Demonic
  • Gold Boarder
This is probably a Steam problem, but I wanted to see if it was only me who had trouble with this
Tried to join the WCS server moments ago, and firstly it said that I wasn't allowed to use the twk tag (?) and then i got kicked with error "Invalid Steam ticket". this was about 20 minutes ago.
Anyone having the same issues, or maybe a clue how to fix this? Have already posted a thingy on Steam, but I figured u guys are computer gurus
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
~Bertrand Russell

Re: Server Problems 14 years, 6 months ago #7798

• DreamState
  • Official TWK Admin
We are not 100% sure as to the cause of this but we have noticed this happening randomly on a few servers atm.

One thing we are sure on at the moment is the servers are very busy and are putting a strain on our dedicated server. This is something we are in the process of fixing.

Once we have upgraded our server, we can check to make sure the problems have gone away. If there still some issues, we will be able to troubleshoot and find the cause!

Rest assured, we are on the case
Please excuse my posts .. I try, often unwisely, to write in E-Prime :S
They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

My SoundCloud

http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=4094&background=random

Re: Server Problems 14 years, 6 months ago #7807

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Hello mate, when the invalid steam ticket appears, by some reason your steam client lost its login session, the solution goes to completely logout (file, change user on steam client)

if it doesn't work, prolly is a steam server issue and as such... wait and try re-login again.

otherwise, delete clientregistry.blob from program files/steam and re-login

Re: Server Problems 14 years, 6 months ago #7825

• Demonic
  • Gold Boarder
Thanks for that, somehow it's now fixed Played for a while today, but quit cuz there was no fun in it (ppl were playing music and being just randomly annoying( -i'm tired, they're usually nice ppl))
Thanks for the help anyway
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
~Bertrand Russell
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds