Lag On Server?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lag On Server?

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Lag On Server? 14 years, 10 months ago #5027

• Risky_Pwnz
  • Senior Boarder
Its 29 june and every one seems to be experiancing a lot of lag on the server are the admins doing any thing to the server to create this lag or is it just a player lagging the whole system|??

Re: Lag On Server? 14 years, 10 months ago #5030

• DreamState
  • Official TWK Admin
Thank you for the report - we will look into this asap.

It could be network issues with the host.
Please excuse my posts .. I try, often unwisely, to write in E-Prime :S
They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

My SoundCloud

http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=4094&background=random

Re: Lag On Server? 14 years, 10 months ago #5032

• Risky_Pwnz
  • Senior Boarder
Oh nearly forgot that there was a guy who's ping was 400 and increasing but he wasent auto kicked :/ so it might of been him that pinged every 1 but seriously man we need adminz in there, to lay the rules down once in a while like coz its kinda chaotic eg, people cursing each other and so on and so fourth.

Re: Lag On Server? 14 years, 10 months ago #5033

• Luckie
  • Official TWK Admin
There's always plenty people on at night but most people work or go to school during the day lol hence why there's not a lot of admins on!

Re: Lag On Server? 14 years, 10 months ago #5035

• Risky_Pwnz
  • Senior Boarder
Luckie wrote:
There's always plenty people on at night but most people work or go to school during the day lol hence why there's not a lot of admins on!

Theres hardly Ever Adminz On :S Hence Why I Said we need More

Re: Lag On Server? 14 years, 10 months ago #5038

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
I don't have school on Tuesdays and I'm generally not busy atm (end of exams and entering new year with only 1 lesson being carried on xD) so I'll pop in to spectate it a bit and see what's going on

Re: Lag On Server? 14 years, 10 months ago #5040

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
There were indeed 2 bandwidth spikes, 40 Mbit spikes in a few minutes, one inbound and one outbound to be exact. These were due to our 3 tf2 servers updating and after that the backup of our gaming servers.

As you can see although some of the admins are not playing on the servers they are always working.

I know this should be done at night, but me and Tunes need to sleep too so some stuff needs to be done during the day when we have some time for it

Anyway, sorry for the trouble it may have caused, but its for the better
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: Lag On Server? 14 years, 10 months ago #5045

• Risky_Pwnz
  • Senior Boarder
Che ken wrote:
I don't have school on Tuesdays and I'm generally not busy atm (end of exams and entering new year with only 1 lesson being carried on xD) so I'll pop in to spectate it a bit and see what's going on

Orite nice one mate i swear when i become admin, If i become admin should i say il b spectating all day when im not on lmfao buh i dont think that day will come any time soon loooloool

and VoGon No worrys mate i thought it was an update of sum kind and i know the admins are always busy buh atleast pop in on your servers some times lmfao

Re: Lag On Server? 14 years, 10 months ago #5054

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Risky_Pwnz wrote:
Orite nice one mate i swear when i become admin, If i become admin should i say il b spectating all day when im not on lmfao buh i dont think that day will come any time soon loooloool

Lol I know what ya mean, I do it when there's a map I don't like on *cough* Surf_eclipse *cough* (btw need to post about that one...), let the guys play it unless the majority complain or people start leaving and make sure people behave

Re: Lag On Server? 14 years, 10 months ago #5059

• Risky_Pwnz
  • Senior Boarder
Che Ken How did you get your stats to show at bottom of yah thing i cant do it :/
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds