OMG Banned.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: OMG Banned.

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

OMG Banned. 15 years ago #3417

• EvilSaint
  • Senior Boarder
Hello, i'm here to complain about this server (i think its this one) i dont know if this is supposed to be writen here but this is the only place i could see it.

My Friend
Dr.GreenThumb
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20032548
Has been banned from your server, with no reasoning, i know him and he doesnt cheat, so i was hoping you could please un-ban him or even give us a better reason for the ban.
THanks for your Time

~EvilSaint

Re: OMG Banned. 15 years ago #3423

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin

Re: OMG Banned. 15 years ago #3425

• DreamState
  • Official TWK Admin
EvilSaint wrote:
Hello, i'm here to complain about this server (i think its this one) i dont know if this is supposed to be writen here but this is the only place i could see it.

My Friend
Dr.GreenThumb
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20032548
Has been banned from your server, with no reasoning, i know him and he doesnt cheat, so i was hoping you could please un-ban him or even give us a better reason for the ban.
THanks for your Time

~EvilSaint

Thank you for taking the time to come on for your m8.

He was banned for standing in jail on surf_10x_final and knifing everyone who appeared before they had a chance to move, racking up a stupid score (close to 100 kills when I joined) and peeing off the other players on the server whilst ignoring requests to stop being a complete nuub.

I am willing to remove the ban if a repeat doesn't occur.
Please excuse my posts .. I try, often unwisely, to write in E-Prime :S
They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

My SoundCloud

http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=4094&background=random

Re: OMG Banned. 15 years ago #3432

• EvilSaint
  • Senior Boarder
thank you for your time aswell. I'll tell him why and i'm report back with his appology..and you can un-ban him if he desirves it after i've talked to him.

his reply

"Sorry, i was leveling up on the afk players and suddenly got banned, i don't recall being told to stop once, maybe its because i didn't have sound last week It won't happen again sorry"
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds