Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: RTV

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

RTV 15 years, 2 months ago #2873

• Killua
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey guys,
was wondering if there was any chance of a rtv mod being put onto the warcraft server, wouldnt change much except the players playing could all be on a map they WANT to be on other than sitting on anti camping with hate and loathing would keep players on the server. Would certainly keep me on instead of server hoping while anticampers on.

Re: RTV 15 years, 2 months ago #2878

• Jack Frost
  • Gold Boarder
I think you gotta remember that each map we play is voted for (unless you accidently press 1 when buying which happens to me a lot!), so the majority usually wins the vote. Everyone has maps they like/dislike - you just gotta hang in there or come back a bit later. There's no point in voting if we do a RTV. Anyway, it would be total mayhem with peeps changing maps left, right and centre. Tis better to stick with the democratic approach even if you do not necessarily agree with the result.

Re: RTV 15 years, 2 months ago #2879

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Have done the same myself... Leveld up and pressed 3 for a skill: che ken has voted for anticamper

next thing in my mind: ............

Re: RTV 15 years, 2 months ago #2880

• DreamState
  • Official TWK Admin
Hey Killua,

Cheers for joining the forums.

I agree with Frosteh on this one. RTV is spammed too often and causes a constant changing of map. The end-of-map vote should stick. I believe anticamper is liked by a fair number of people.

However, I have spoken to Frosteh and we have decided on some new maps to add and a couple to remove. We will be adding them in over this week, some to test etc which will mean the rotation is slightly bigger.

I'll also alter mani to make sure the vote doesn't include x number of maps already played. This might need increasing.

Cheers,

DS.
Please excuse my posts .. I try, often unwisely, to write in E-Prime :S
They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

My SoundCloud

http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=4094&background=random

Re: RTV 15 years, 2 months ago #2881

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
I don't believe rtv would be a good idea either

However, please feel free to add me to steam. Although i am not very active on the warcraft server, i am more than happy to come on to change the map or sort out any problems.

steam - roboindahouse
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds