Saturday, April 20, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Race error's that need fixing! Requested by Mr.Moo
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Race error's that need fixing! Requested by Mr.Moo

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Race error's that need fixing! Requested by Mr.Moo 12 years, 8 months ago #25113

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
Hiya!

Firstly sorry its been a couple of days mate, I have and still am having insane difficulties in logging onto the forums.

Anyways lets get to it! Here I will list races which I have found so far which are currently bugged;

Laser Light Show - Each time getting shot from this race it makes that individual hover just above ground lvl as if you are in the air. This means you cannot aim as your crosshair expands as if you are in mid air.

Zenmonk - This has the same problem as laser light show above, not all the time but it does seem to happen.

Crypt Lord - This races ultimate is really messed up, it is meant to do 25 damage to an opponent. It however seems to do random damage and can actually quite easily kill someone in one hit of this ultimate, which also targets the same person over and over (this is a problem with alot of races)!

Wrath of Alyx Vance - The skill "Alyx's Glare" is bugged as it is an incredible slowdown which is now lasting the whole round instead of a couple of seconds to the targeted individual (quite frustrating moving slower than a snail).

Unholy Entity - The skill "Grave Struck" does not work at all, it is meant to be burying your opponent underground.

Hermes - Has a tendency to completely paralize your target I think this could be happening on occasion in place of the slow down skill "Curse of Walk" which is meant to slow your opponent right down, then after a second increase speed back up but to just below normal walking speed.

Currently these are the main ones I can think of off the top of my head. If I come across or remember any others in the meantime I will edit or repost in this topic.

Hopefully this will be enough for you to get started on Mr.Moo If you want help testing them etc just give me a holla on steam.

Catch you laters!

Scathe
The following user(s) said Thank You: Demonic

Re: Race error's that need fixing! Requested by Mr.Moo 12 years, 8 months ago #25120

• Demonic
  • Gold Boarder
Noticed some errors when I played yesterday, espacially anoying was the "Alyx's Glare" skill.
Gonna start playing some more now, had quite fun yesterday
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
~Bertrand Russell

Re: Race error's that need fixing! Requested by Mr.Moo 12 years, 8 months ago #25137

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
Heya,

Managed to log in again

So another race bugged is Gulliver's "SlowDown" skill same as Alyx Vance this skill if hit will last the whole of a round.

A glitch with vegabond - When using your ultimate, if the round ends and you are invisible after pressing your ultimate. You will then be bugged and unable to use your scout which leaves you purely with a knife only.

Another couple of things which i dont know if you can fix mate is with the shopmenu. Ankh of reincarnation does not work, its meant to give you back all your equip you had purchased but alas currently its just a waste of money as it does not work.
Again with the shopmenu the item "necklace of immunity" is in desperate need of some attention as it only works for a select few ultimates. The majority of race ultimates (even if you have the necklace) will still hit you.

Ok thats all at the minute.

Catch you laters!

Re: Race error's that need fixing! Requested by Mr.Moo 12 years, 8 months ago #25230

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
go go moo
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds